Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of interest, how much are U11 tickets at other clubs? 21:42 - Mar 29 with 780 viewsDolly2.0

Although the headline screaming "400% increase" looks bad, £50 for a season ticket is still pretty good value, especially including the £2 voucher for every game attended which could bring the ST cost down to just £4. I appreciate Tuesday nights might be a problem for young kids but even ignoring all the Tuesday games you'd still get a fair bit back in vouchers.

What do other clubs charge for this age bracket? I always thought the £10 ticket was an amazing deal and pretty close to giving them away frankly. Down here in London that's pretty much 2 pints of larger (if you're lucky)!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Out of interest, how much are U11 tickets at other clubs? on 21:45 - Mar 29 with 764 viewsDubtractor

2 pints? Where do you drink? Bargain!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Out of interest, how much are U11 tickets at other clubs? on 21:53 - Mar 29 with 733 viewsDolly2.0

Out of interest, how much are U11 tickets at other clubs? on 21:45 - Mar 29 by Dubtractor

2 pints? Where do you drink? Bargain!

I did say "if you're lucky"!

There are places to get a pint under a fiver (i.e. Sam Smith pubs) but mostly you'll be lucky to get change out of a tenner.

I could've said "one cocktail" but that might've sounded a bit w@nky.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024