Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket 21:49 - Mar 29 with 11483 viewsDolly2.0

for fans living outside a certain radius? One of the main reasons I'm considering not renewing is the struggle (and extra train fare) of getting to midweek games. There's a lot of midweek games these days and if you take them out of the equation it almost makes it not worth getting a season ticket.

I'm sure the club would attract more ST holders from outside of Suffolk with a deal like this.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 21:51 - Mar 29 with 2969 viewsReuser_is_God

Oooh look at me I live in London

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 21:55 - Mar 29 with 2940 viewsvapour_trail

Think about those midweek game, especially when you procrastinate about making the trip then go because you've a ST. No more of them.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:12 - Mar 29 with 2900 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 21:51 - Mar 29 by Reuser_is_God

Where in that post did I mention London?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:20 - Mar 29 with 2872 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 21:55 - Mar 29 by vapour_trail

Think about those midweek game, especially when you procrastinate about making the trip then go because you've a ST. No more of them.

Yeah it's a fair point. But does it negate "I'm therefore not going to buy a season ticket at all"? Which then heightens procrastination for Saturday games too (especially when we're doing sh!t/offering up sh!t football).

I personally think a Saturday season ticket would bring in more than it loses. Well from my own experience of *me* it would do, and I'm sure there are others like me. Liverpool St. to Ipswich on a Tuesday night costs around £30 even with a Network Card... and involves a mad dash for kick off plus a midnight return. It's so easy to sack all that off.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:27 - Mar 29 with 2840 viewsvapour_trail

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:20 - Mar 29 by Dolly2.0

Yeah it's a fair point. But does it negate "I'm therefore not going to buy a season ticket at all"? Which then heightens procrastination for Saturday games too (especially when we're doing sh!t/offering up sh!t football).

I personally think a Saturday season ticket would bring in more than it loses. Well from my own experience of *me* it would do, and I'm sure there are others like me. Liverpool St. to Ipswich on a Tuesday night costs around £30 even with a Network Card... and involves a mad dash for kick off plus a midnight return. It's so easy to sack all that off.

No point in me chipping in really, I never make the trip. I can't even make Fulham next week.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:35 - Mar 29 with 2815 viewstextbackup

That would involve anyone at the club having a brain to think it up tho.

However, a season ticket has always been the same, if you live elsewhere it's your call I guess

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:37 - Mar 29 with 2795 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I've made some of the midweek games this season but won't be coming Tuesday

Bus replacement plus the extra priced fare is just taking the p1ss

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

on 22:37 - Mar 29 with 2794 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 21:51 - Mar 29 by Reuser_is_God

Login to get fewer ads

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:56 - Mar 29 with 2751 viewsDolly2.0

on 22:37 - Mar 29 by _

I have a beautiful girlfriend, a fabulous suit and a massive penis* as well, but you probably forgot this while you jealously cried.

*At least one of these is not true.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:00 - Mar 29 with 2738 viewsFreddies_Ears

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:20 - Mar 29 by Dolly2.0

More's the point, many midweek games you can't get home unless you live in central London, as the rail replacements take 2 hours to get back, so you miss last trains. Grrrr.

Idea of a Saturday (or weekend) only ticket is good.
on 23:41 - Mar 29 with 2690 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:56 - Mar 29 by Dolly2.0

I have a beautiful girlfriend, a fabulous suit and a massive penis* as well, but you probably forgot this while you jealously cried.

*At least one of these is not true.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 00:05 - Mar 30 with 2653 viewsDolly2.0

on 23:41 - Mar 29 by _

I call bull. I'd pay your rent, council tax, bills and a bit more so that I'm genuinely paying you to live in London AND YOU'D TURN IT DOWN?!?

I love nothing more than walking through greenery "at the end of the day". There's LOADS of it in and around London.

Richmond Park, for example, covers nearly 1000 hectares, and contains 650 resident deer. That's just one park. How much countryside do you want?!

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 06:43 - Mar 30 with 2578 viewstaximan

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 00:05 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

I call bull. I'd pay your rent, council tax, bills and a bit more so that I'm genuinely paying you to live in London AND YOU'D TURN IT DOWN?!?

I love nothing more than walking through greenery "at the end of the day". There's LOADS of it in and around London.

Richmond Park, for example, covers nearly 1000 hectares, and contains 650 resident deer. That's just one park. How much countryside do you want?!

i agree with libero (incredible)

i love london, 2 night stay is the max for me though

i'm absolutely knackered by then and can't wait to get home
And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 06:59 - Mar 30 with 2562 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 06:43 - Mar 30 by taximan

i agree with libero (incredible)

i love london, 2 night stay is the max for me though

i'm absolutely knackered by then and can't wait to get home

So do i ,but a away day is enough for me,poxy place too busy innit.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 07:10 - Mar 30 with 2547 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 00:05 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:30 - Mar 30 with 2522 viewsITFC_Forever

So what would happen if a game is moved from a Saturday to any other day if the week for tv or due to a postponement?

And until the fixtures come out, the club wouldn't know how many Saturday games there are and therefore the price to charge accordingly.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 7:32]

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

on 07:34 - Mar 30 with 2510 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:30 - Mar 30 by ITFC_Forever

So what would happen if a game is moved from a Saturday to any other day if the week for tv or due to a postponement?

And until the fixtures come out, the club wouldn't know how many Saturday games there are and therefore the price to charge accordingly.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 7:32]

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:35 - Mar 30 with 2507 viewsvapour_trail

on 07:10 - Mar 30 by _

High threat of terrorist attacks?

on 07:36 - Mar 30 with 2498 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:35 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

High threat of terrorist attacks?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:39 - Mar 30 with 2474 viewsvapour_trail

on 07:36 - Mar 30 by _

Fair enough if you don't like cities, horses for courses and all that, but if that's one of your considerations, you should go and live in a cave in a bubble wrap suit.

on 07:45 - Mar 30 with 2462 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:39 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

Fair enough if you don't like cities, horses for courses and all that, but if that's one of your considerations, you should go and live in a cave in a bubble wrap suit.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:49 - Mar 30 with 2447 viewsReuser_is_God

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:12 - Mar 29 by Dolly2.0

Where in that post did I mention London?

It was a joke, sweetheart.

My source as the club tells me that they did try & incorporate discount on sausage & mash into this years pricing but couldn't get the deal done unfortunately.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:53 - Mar 30 with 2435 viewsHerbivore

Dolly, in terms of the train do you not take advantage of the deals that Greater Anglia do for season ticket holders? You can get a train season ticket for all the games or you can block by 10 tickets (or two lots of 10 tickets if you know you'll miss a few games) for around half the price of a regular off peak train fare.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:06 - Mar 30 with 2390 viewsDolly2.0

on 07:10 - Mar 30 by _

Horses for courses I guess and you're right about there being too many people. i wish they were more in a rush though, I seem to be constantly stuck behind slow people tapping away at their phones!

Your last statement is daft though. Richmond Park isn't remotely "poxy". I've had many a beautiful, calm, scenic and dare I say it - romantic - walk around London, and slightly further out, parks. We fell asleep under a leafy canopy in Richmond Park it was so tranquil. Nonsuch Park in Surrey is very tranquil, there's the woods of Banstead which are a lovely trek through that ends at a beautiful remote pub called the Ramblers Rest, I've had some lovely summer evening dates drinking wine by the lakes in Regent's Park, then there's the beautiful views of the city from the top of Primrose Hill. And I live a stone's throw from Brockwell Park.

There's all the calm beauty and scenic tranquility you want if you can be bothered to look for it.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:07 - Mar 30 with 2389 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 07:53 - Mar 30 by Herbivore

Dolly, in terms of the train do you not take advantage of the deals that Greater Anglia do for season ticket holders? You can get a train season ticket for all the games or you can block by 10 tickets (or two lots of 10 tickets if you know you'll miss a few games) for around half the price of a regular off peak train fare.

Obviously I can't speak for Dolly but for me that deal worked out significantly MORE expensive than just buying in advance as and when Sky announce their selected games

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024