Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket 21:49 - Mar 29 with 11527 viewsDolly2.0

for fans living outside a certain radius? One of the main reasons I'm considering not renewing is the struggle (and extra train fare) of getting to midweek games. There's a lot of midweek games these days and if you take them out of the equation it almost makes it not worth getting a season ticket.

I'm sure the club would attract more ST holders from outside of Suffolk with a deal like this.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

on 16:11 - Mar 30 with 1033 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:09 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

£15k wouldn't scratch the surface on anywhere in London that isn't a hovel.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:11 - Mar 30 with 1035 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:06 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

Really mate, why are you bothering?

If no-one tells him he'll never know!

I'd like to take Benters out for dinner. I'd blow his mind.

I said his mind.

on 16:12 - Mar 30 with 1028 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:11 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

I said his mind.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:14 - Mar 30 with 1019 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 15:44 - Mar 30 by bluewein

But this is Dolly we're talking about who pays £90 for bangers and mash, then blames the tories for not being able to afford to buy a place in London.

Yh next stop is a pink beret .

Up the revolution !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:15 - Mar 30 with 1018 viewsDolly2.0

on 16:11 - Mar 30 by _

Oh Libby, I know this is entertaining for you but I don't understand why and I can't be bothered.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:18 - Mar 30 with 1005 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:05 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

"Thing is they are only the same sausages and mash i could buy in Tescos anyway."

They really aren't Benters.

Of course they are you Muppet .

Gentlybentley

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:19 - Mar 30 with 997 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:11 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

I said his mind.

You are not my cup of tea dear chap x

Gentlybentley

on 16:20 - Mar 30 with 992 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:15 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

Oh Libby, I know this is entertaining for you but I don't understand why and I can't be bothered.

Login to get fewer ads

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:29 - Mar 30 with 974 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:09 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

£15k wouldn't scratch the surface on anywhere in London that isn't a hovel.

He doesnt want to live in London we have decided its a poxy place .

Gentlybentley

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:32 - Mar 30 with 969 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:06 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

Really mate, why are you bothering?

Are you always going to nasty to me as i turned down your offer of meeting for a pint as you call it down south ?

Gentlybentley

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:35 - Mar 30 with 967 viewsDolly2.0

on 16:20 - Mar 30 by _

But my whole point was I can't afford a mortgage in London. So saying you're saving, I should be too... is not relevant. I could stop having nice things and save up £15k too... but it still wouldn't be anywhere enough for London. That's the point!

So I might as well have the nice things and look for somewhere outside London.

on 16:36 - Mar 30 with 961 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:35 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

But my whole point was I can't afford a mortgage in London. So saying you're saving, I should be too... is not relevant. I could stop having nice things and save up £15k too... but it still wouldn't be anywhere enough for London. That's the point!

So I might as well have the nice things and look for somewhere outside London.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:36 - Mar 30 with 962 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:18 - Mar 30 by Benters

Of course they are you Muppet .

Do a search on Tesco.com for Käsekrainer. It doesn't exist.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:39 - Mar 30 with 955 viewshype313

on 16:36 - Mar 30 by _

Can I joke about how you two could buy a lovely place in Burnley..

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:40 - Mar 30 with 953 viewsDolly2.0

on 16:36 - Mar 30 by _

You haven't a clue what I'm on. It's not even a job that has a standard wage - it wildly varies, so I've no idea how you can be certain of anything!

on 16:40 - Mar 30 with 951 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:36 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

Do a search on Tesco.com for Käsekrainer. It doesn't exist.

on 16:43 - Mar 30 with 949 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:39 - Mar 30 by hype313

Can I joke about how you two could buy a lovely place in Burnley..

on 16:44 - Mar 30 with 945 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:40 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

You haven't a clue what I'm on. It's not even a job that has a standard wage - it wildly varies, so I've no idea how you can be certain of anything!

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 939 viewshype313

on 16:43 - Mar 30 by _

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 937 viewsvapour_trail

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:32 - Mar 30 by Benters

Are you always going to nasty to me as i turned down your offer of meeting for a pint as you call it down south ?

I'm not being nasty to you petal. Man up.

And I didn't offer to buy you a pint.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

on 16:50 - Mar 30 with 929 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:48 - Mar 30 by vapour_trail

I'm not being nasty to you petal. Man up.

And I didn't offer to buy you a pint.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:56 - Mar 30 with 921 viewsDolly2.0

on 16:40 - Mar 30 by _

Well Haribo is a German brand to be fair.

on 16:58 - Mar 30 with 911 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:56 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

Well Haribo is a German brand to be fair.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 22:17 - Mar 30 with 849 viewsHerbivore

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:14 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

I've heard about this deal but for some reason it didn't work for me. Can't remember why. Does it stretch as far as London? Can you use it in conjunction with a Network Card?

Have you got a link? Might be worth considering, I don't think I looked into it closely enough.

Pretty sure it's from any Abellio station and on any service so should include from Liverpool Street. They usually put it on the site in July and the offer runs until the end of August. You can't use it with a network card but the saving is much bigger. I think my train travel for the whole season was under £200, that's from Norwich though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:24 - Mar 30 with 822 viewsMelford

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 15:42 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

A family of four for a week on £90?!

You could do that easily. Average £40 a week food shop for two of us in Aldi and that's for fruit and veg, decent meat/fish, not readymeal junk.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024