Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" 23:12 - Mar 29 with 2581 viewsmonytowbray

My band has decided to change our name to "BrewDog".

https://www.facebook.com/cheapheatbantz/photos/a.973464259375369.1073741828.9723

I think I'm actively trying to get sued now.

Original story for reference: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/28/brewdog-lawsuit-bar-punk-brewer
[Post edited 29 Mar 2017 23:12]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 23:13 - Mar 29 with 2546 viewsJ2BLUE

After you had all those badges made

#prayforcallis

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 23:30 - Mar 29 with 2499 viewsTractorWood

Dead Pony Club is better IMO.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word on 23:34 - Mar 29 with 2496 viewsBlueBadger

As a would-be beardy real ale enthusiast*, I heartily approve of this bantz.

* - 'would be' to the beard, rather than the beer.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 7:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 23:54 - Mar 29 with 2464 viewsDolly2.0

Maybe it would be cleverer to call yourselves Dog Brew so they can't get you but you still make your point.

It's a better name than Cheap Heat as well IMHO.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

on 00:00 - Mar 30 with 2457 views_

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 23:54 - Mar 29 by Dolly2.0

Maybe it would be cleverer to call yourselves Dog Brew so they can't get you but you still make your point.

It's a better name than Cheap Heat as well IMHO.

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:05 - Mar 30 with 2443 viewsmonytowbray

on 00:00 - Mar 30 by _

I don't talk to Dolly since I went vegan. GET OUT OF MY ECHO CHAMBER.

TWTD never forgets…

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:08 - Mar 30 with 2432 viewsDolly2.0

on 00:00 - Mar 30 by _

Education is never a waste.

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:10 - Mar 30 with 2429 viewsDolly2.0

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:05 - Mar 30 by monytowbray

I don't talk to Dolly since I went vegan. GET OUT OF MY ECHO CHAMBER.

I guess the bonus is you'll be singing gentle ballads as you won't have the energy to scream anymore.

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:14 - Mar 30 with 2427 viewsfactual_blue

I think you've right into Brewdog's 'Let's Get Some Free Publicity' trap.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:20 - Mar 30 with 2408 viewsmonytowbray

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:14 - Mar 30 by factual_blue

I think you've right into Brewdog's 'Let's Get Some Free Publicity' trap.

Just riding a wave of bad PR my man.

TWTD never forgets…

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:24 - Mar 30 with 2402 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 06:06 - Mar 30 with 2284 viewsbrogansnose

Ridiculous. Like the article says, its more a play on Daft Punk than their overpriced poxy beer.

Same old corporate con trick.
on 07:15 - Mar 30 with 2228 views_

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 00:08 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

Education is never a waste.

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 09:02 - Mar 30 with 2146 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poor, overpriced beer imo. Just shows what you can do with a bit of clever advertising.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 09:13 - Mar 30 with 2129 viewsGunnsAirkick

Nice one! I find BrewDog irritatingly smug, they do some decent beers though I can't lie.
Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 10:59 - Mar 30 with 2060 viewsDolly2.0

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 09:02 - Mar 30 by Swansea_Blue

Poor, overpriced beer imo. Just shows what you can do with a bit of clever advertising.

You might be right with overpriced but poor? What all of them?!

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 11:27 - Mar 30 with 2036 viewsLord_Lucan

Are you hoping for some publicity.

I am quite unlucky on that score. I had Toymaster threaten to sue me over a toy shop we had called Toymister (with their design), I was going to hold out but the shopping centre threatened to throw me out.

I then had a product within a selection pack called Flash Gordon and I actually got contacted by The Hearst Corporation in New York who wanted to sue me. I didn't have the clout to fight them and had to rename the product, thankfully I managed to sell through before they demanded a recall.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing as BrewDog has copyrighted the word "Punk" on 11:31 - Mar 30 with 2023 viewsWeWereZombies

Face them off with a demand to prove that they actually have some dog in their brew - Trades Description Act otherwise, innit?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024