Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the 00:43 - Mar 30 with 981 viewspatrickswell

summer, aren't we? Especially if we go down.

For every moment that we aren't attacking the opposition goal (and there will be a couple of occasions where we do that over the next month), Portman Road should keep up an incessant chant of "We want Evans out".
The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 01:23 - Mar 30 with 941 viewsMach_foreignBlue

That chant will have to last for entire 90 minutes of the Newcastle game as we aren't going to cross halfway line.
The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 05:56 - Mar 30 with 867 viewsBenters

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 01:23 - Mar 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

That chant will have to last for entire 90 minutes of the Newcastle game as we aren't going to cross halfway line.

Talking of which a bloke in my local told me he has paid £37,50 for a ticket for this match ?

I thought they were £10 ?

Regarding the thread opener i could care less anymore fkn tinpot club now im affraid.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 05:59 - Mar 30 with 863 viewsbrogansnose

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 05:56 - Mar 30 by Benters

Talking of which a bloke in my local told me he has paid £37,50 for a ticket for this match ?

I thought they were £10 ?

Regarding the thread opener i could care less anymore fkn tinpot club now im affraid.

All he had to do was ask a ST holder to get a tenner seat anywhere. I ended up getting three for some P'boro supporters.

Silly bloke.
The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 06:35 - Mar 30 with 836 viewstaximan

another gem ??

what about mings ?

etc
The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 06:39 - Mar 30 with 828 viewsTractorWood

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 05:59 - Mar 30 by brogansnose

All he had to do was ask a ST holder to get a tenner seat anywhere. I ended up getting three for some P'boro supporters.

Silly bloke.

I've bought my extra 4 for Town fans. Hope the attendance is massive as it will help send a message that the fan base is there, they just need to not take it for granted at every available opportunity.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 06:42 - Mar 30 with 816 viewsBenters

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 05:59 - Mar 30 by brogansnose

Silly bloke.

Yep thats what i told him.

Gentlybentley

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 06:44 - Mar 30 with 806 viewstaximan

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 06:42 - Mar 30 by Benters

Yep thats what i told him.

good morning my friend

i trust all is well

off to gatwick now

work to live
The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 06:45 - Mar 30 with 804 viewsBenters

The Dorking winger story - we're going to see loads of this on here over the on 06:35 - Mar 30 by taximan

another gem ??

what about mings ?

etc

Yep all MMs bargain basement buys should be known as 'gems'

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024