Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday 06:11 - Mar 30 with 1029 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

5th of May.

Third one since 2014.

First thought was that I miss forest away on the last day of the season on the 7th. Hopefully it's a nothing game. I'd planned to have a night on the town with my cousin afterwards as well but that's fooked now. Bl00dy annoying.

It's the same surgeon doing it again.

The only positive I can think of is that at least i should make it back for the first month of the cricket season. I missed half of 2014 and 2015 season from nose ops and spent the first 7 weeks of last season in 'retirement'. Hopefully this season i only miss a couple of weeks at most.

At least I know what to expect now I guess. A week of agony and then a week inside. Then a 3 week spell without sport.

Not really sure what the point of this thread was. I know what to expect already. Just annoying isn't it.

And this is now my fourth night in tr last 5 days where I've had between 0 and 45 minutes sleep.

Rant over I guess. Or look at me maybe? Feck knows

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:23 - Mar 30 with 1002 viewsbrogansnose

Three weeks without sport ? You'll have to get a dart board.

Seriously though Rommy, not wanting to sound patronising, its for the best. I don't know how you manage it buh.
Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:24 - Mar 30 with 1004 viewsBenters

Hows the gardening buisness going ?

Get out in the fresh air do a hard days work that will make you sleep .

Before anyone pipes up no i am not bullying you.

Of course good luck with the nose job x
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 6:40]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:26 - Mar 30 with 994 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:24 - Mar 30 by Benters

Hows the gardening buisness going ?

Get out in the fresh air do a hard days work that will make you sleep .

Before anyone pipes up no i am not bullying you.

Of course good luck with the nose job x
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 6:40]

Funny you mention that Benters, I've got to be up in three hours anyway for exactly that.

Haven't done that garden in a while though as they like to give it a 'winter break'. So this first one will almost definitely be a toughie

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:30 - Mar 30 with 982 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:23 - Mar 30 by brogansnose

Three weeks without sport ? You'll have to get a dart board.

Seriously though Rommy, not wanting to sound patronising, its for the best. I don't know how you manage it buh.

Well 5 weeks actually. Supposed to be 7 but I've recovered really well the first two times.

I still play darts. No longer doing two hours of practice a day though. My scoring has come in brilliantly but my doubling declined. So now I tend to practice 201 in 6-9 darts. Set up play and doubling.

The first two ops were chosen by me timewise as the week before Royal ascot horse racing meeting. So I got the fortnight off school/college, and stayed home to watch the horse racing and recover.

This time round, it's a month before the meeting starts and so I'm gonna be bored sh1tless.

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:38 - Mar 30 with 960 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm beginning to wonder if there's anyone 'well' on this forum.......(I fail to qualify.)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:50 - Mar 30 with 930 viewsBenters

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:26 - Mar 30 by The_Romford_Blue

Funny you mention that Benters, I've got to be up in three hours anyway for exactly that.

Haven't done that garden in a while though as they like to give it a 'winter break'. So this first one will almost definitely be a toughie

Yeah boy everything is springing up now and going bonkers .

Gentlybentley

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:53 - Mar 30 with 913 viewsBenters

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:38 - Mar 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm beginning to wonder if there's anyone 'well' on this forum.......(I fail to qualify.)

No we are a proper sickly bunch on here,those that are healthy are wrong in the head..

Gentlybentley

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 07:30 - Mar 30 with 881 viewsfactual_blue

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:53 - Mar 30 by Benters

No we are a proper sickly bunch on here,those that are healthy are wrong in the head..

I think I can work out where you are in that Venn diagram.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 08:07 - Mar 30 with 828 viewsBlueBadger

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:50 - Mar 30 by Benters

Yeah boy everything is springing up now and going bonkers .

This thread has just remind me that I need to cut back the hedge and Round Up the Alleged Lawn today.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 08:22 - Mar 30 with 801 viewsBluebell

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 06:53 - Mar 30 by Benters

Oi............ I am healthy and I think I am fine in the head.

A question for Rommy. What is actually wrong with your nose that you keep having operations on it? Do they get it wrong each time?

If it is anything like the hospitals round here your appointment will be cancelled several times before you actually get it done!
Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 08:28 - Mar 30 with 789 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 08:22 - Mar 30 by Bluebell

Oi............ I am healthy and I think I am fine in the head.

A question for Rommy. What is actually wrong with your nose that you keep having operations on it? Do they get it wrong each time?

If it is anything like the hospitals round here your appointment will be cancelled several times before you actually get it done!

Done at Nuffield hospital in Brentwood

Basically it was blocked completely and so I couldn't breathe or smell. Operation 1 partially fixed this but after about 6 months, the right nostril would collapse if I blew my nose. The cartilage had affectively vanished. Operation 2 fixed that whilst attempting to definitely sort out the breathing issue.

Unfortunately, a minor lump on the right side of the bridge was seen as a possible side affect that would go withing a year 'at the absolute most'. It hasn't. It's actually getting bigger and it appears that the bone is going to come through the skin imminently (shoutout to Phil with that one). So much so that the surgeon didn't even call for a pre op apppointment this time around and instead sorted it for May 5th.

It's good in Nuffield I suppose. Not like a cramped hospital like queens.

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 08:32 - Mar 30 with 776 viewsBluebell

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 08:28 - Mar 30 by The_Romford_Blue

Done at Nuffield hospital in Brentwood

Basically it was blocked completely and so I couldn't breathe or smell. Operation 1 partially fixed this but after about 6 months, the right nostril would collapse if I blew my nose. The cartilage had affectively vanished. Operation 2 fixed that whilst attempting to definitely sort out the breathing issue.

Unfortunately, a minor lump on the right side of the bridge was seen as a possible side affect that would go withing a year 'at the absolute most'. It hasn't. It's actually getting bigger and it appears that the bone is going to come through the skin imminently (shoutout to Phil with that one). So much so that the surgeon didn't even call for a pre op apppointment this time around and instead sorted it for May 5th.

It's good in Nuffield I suppose. Not like a cramped hospital like queens.

Ouch............ that sounds painful.

Hopefully it will be sorted out completely this time.

Good luck with that.
Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 08:38 - Mar 30 with 742 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 08:32 - Mar 30 by Bluebell

Ouch............ that sounds painful.

Hopefully it will be sorted out completely this time.

Good luck with that.

Well hopefully

Just an inconvenience.

And it's a bit nervy waiting for the nurses to wheel me in beforehand

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 09:50 - Mar 30 with 660 viewsbluewein

Third nose operation? Something stinks.

Not that you'd know of course...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Found out I've got to have another nose operation yesterday on 10:05 - Mar 30 with 637 viewsBlueLikeJazz

I must have missed something - what's the matter with it? Did you break it?

Edited: sorry, just read your other post - owww!

Also, as a fellow sufferer, insomnia sucks balls, so sympathy on that score too.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 10:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024