Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday Survival Guide 08:10 - Mar 30 with 624 viewswkj

I realise I have been in the camp huffing and puffing about not getting a ST next season, I was on the fence for a while despite claiming the above. That is until the catchphrase "One of our own" on the renewal literature actually rubbed me the wrong way considering Evans and Milne are very much not fitting of the phrase "One of out own" when a lot of the changes to the club ticketing policies seems to alienate "Our own"

But hush now, that has been talked about across many posts and many posts more interesting than I could ever make about it.

The real issue is I have just realised my Saturdays next year will be inhibited in a huge way, no real way I can avoid my family. At first I considered getting a burrito every saturday and I was set, until recent posts highlighte din Ipswich I dont have this as an option either.

For others who are planning to take a break from their loved ones at portman road, what do you plan on doing to fill a saturday afternoon to escape the weekly grind? Any inspiration is welcome as I can only visit B&Q so often before the novelty expires.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Saturday Survival Guide on 08:15 - Mar 30 with 606 viewsBlueBadger

Non-league football is always an option. Plenty of friendly local clubs with good facilities and excellent bars round Suffolk.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Saturday Survival Guide on 08:16 - Mar 30 with 599 viewswkj

Saturday Survival Guide on 08:15 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

Non-league football is always an option. Plenty of friendly local clubs with good facilities and excellent bars round Suffolk.

I was actually thinking about this, Going between Diss and Ipswich Wanderers depending on who is playing closest to home on the weekend

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Saturday Survival Guide on 08:25 - Mar 30 with 575 viewsBlueBadger

Saturday Survival Guide on 08:16 - Mar 30 by wkj

I was actually thinking about this, Going between Diss and Ipswich Wanderers depending on who is playing closest to home on the weekend

It's been a few years since I went to either of those grounds but Diss have a smashing clubhouse and Wanderers used to do superb pies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024