Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewal/non-renewal - Trust 08:34 - Mar 30 with 961 viewsitfcjoe

Hi all - would be really helpful if people could send a short explanation as to why they are or aren't renewing their ST to ipswichtownfirst@gmail.com

Trying to collate some information to release to back up statement made yesterday, know there are plenty on here not doing so
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 8:53]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Season ticket non-renewals - Trust on 08:43 - Mar 30 with 916 viewsartsbossbeard

Joe, is there also any merit in collating info from the one's who have/are going to renew also?

I'm of the thinking that the club believe that this non-wavering support is simply blind but whilst renewing, I'd like the club to realise that it's not the simple decision that they might think it is.

Might provide some balance to things?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Season ticket non-renewals - Trust on 08:48 - Mar 30 with 875 viewsitfcjoe

Season ticket non-renewals - Trust on 08:43 - Mar 30 by artsbossbeard

Joe, is there also any merit in collating info from the one's who have/are going to renew also?

I'm of the thinking that the club believe that this non-wavering support is simply blind but whilst renewing, I'd like the club to realise that it's not the simple decision that they might think it is.

Might provide some balance to things?

Good idea - I'll also tweet about that, and update the OP

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Season ticket non-renewals - Trust on 08:49 - Mar 30 with 862 viewsfactual_blue

My main reason is the replica shirt policy: I don't think the club changes regularly enough.

I'm also unhappy that the club has an independent supporters' trust.

This isn't very helpful really, is it?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Season ticket renewal/non-renewal - Trust on 09:02 - Mar 30 with 791 viewsReuser_is_God

Done.

EDIT: May be a bit wooly as typed whilst having my morning dump, but you'll get the gist of it.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 9:03]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024