Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. 09:07 - Mar 30 with 1467 viewsPJH

It should not really be necessary because common sense should tell everyone that we need to be fully behind the team on Saturday and Tuesday but I am pleased that the EADT are,for the moment at least,back behind the team.
I imagine MM will say something similar in his pre match press conference.
Hopefully all those going to our next two now important games will take heed.
Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:15 - Mar 30 with 1405 viewsLimitlessBlue

Hopefully the players will perform better, hopefully the manager will put out a good team, hopefully the MD won't be interviewed before the game to wind everyone up because he is a tw@t!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:18 - Mar 30 with 1390 viewsNo9

The real problem here is how to get enthusiastic about a team that contains MM's first on the team sheet hero's playing the same dreary sideways defensive dross?
Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:19 - Mar 30 with 1391 viewsSteve_M

Makes a nice change after a whole series of articles suggesting that relegation is very likely.

The general point, of course, holds. Getting relegated now with the general uncertainty, apathy and lack of apparent interest from our owner would be dreadful for the club, maybe even terminal.

I still don't think it will happen this season but I'll be a lot happier with another four points after the next two matches.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:27 - Mar 30 with 1343 viewshoppy

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:19 - Mar 30 by Steve_M

Makes a nice change after a whole series of articles suggesting that relegation is very likely.

The general point, of course, holds. Getting relegated now with the general uncertainty, apathy and lack of apparent interest from our owner would be dreadful for the club, maybe even terminal.

I still don't think it will happen this season but I'll be a lot happier with another four points after the next two matches.

Amongst which, there was his 'open letter' that he wrote after Boxing Day, which was obviously written before we splashed the cash and strengthened in the January transfer window... which on re-reading did have a few valid points, but overall was quite negative...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/where_is_our_club_going_mr_evans_our_open_letter_to_i

Edit: I'll stick my neck out and say we will be 6 points better off from the next two games.. we'll see if I'm an April fool or not.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 9:28]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:28 - Mar 30 with 1325 viewsHipsterectomy

It is all very depressing. Walking to the ground now feels like walking to a public execution. I'm sure away games are different but at home it seems like most just want it to be over with so that they can go home

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:39 - Mar 30 with 1295 viewschristiand

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:27 - Mar 30 by hoppy

Amongst which, there was his 'open letter' that he wrote after Boxing Day, which was obviously written before we splashed the cash and strengthened in the January transfer window... which on re-reading did have a few valid points, but overall was quite negative...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/where_is_our_club_going_mr_evans_our_open_letter_to_i

Edit: I'll stick my neck out and say we will be 6 points better off from the next two games.. we'll see if I'm an April fool or not.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 9:28]

Although negative, you can't argue that many of the issues that are addressed in his letter are true. If I had read the letter, this pretty much sums up how I felt about the club, at the time, and still do. I think I can answer Mr Hunt's rhetorical question though - Where is our club heading? League 1 dear fellow, league 1!!!

I would like us to be 6 points better off come 10pm on Tuesday night, but we're talking about Ipswich and a manager that has become so defensive in his approach to games. Got my fingers crossed, however not holding my breath!
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 9:41]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 10:30 - Mar 30 with 1181 viewshadleighboyblue

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:39 - Mar 30 by christiand

Although negative, you can't argue that many of the issues that are addressed in his letter are true. If I had read the letter, this pretty much sums up how I felt about the club, at the time, and still do. I think I can answer Mr Hunt's rhetorical question though - Where is our club heading? League 1 dear fellow, league 1!!!

I would like us to be 6 points better off come 10pm on Tuesday night, but we're talking about Ipswich and a manager that has become so defensive in his approach to games. Got my fingers crossed, however not holding my breath!
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 9:41]

I'm sorry to say the club is on a massive downwards spiral and the 3 at the top are to blame .

An invisible owner that can't be bothered to relate to the fans , no rallying call like good old Delia , nothing from him in the renewal package .

A manager that seems to have lost his appetite , run out of ideas and seems intent on distancing from the fans .

Milne ..............nothing to say there , useless .

We have 2 massive matches coming up - where is the rallying call from the club ?

The big worry , apart from the possibility of relegation , although not likely , the next 2 games will tell us more , is that what was once a friendly club is losing it's relationship with the fans and that is not good for the future .

So many loyal fans have had enough , bored with the football . Things have got to change , starting with a new manager with fresh ideas , this downward spiral is taking the club one way and that is down , probably not this season but it's the way we are going and the club needs to wake up to that .
Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 10:36 - Mar 30 with 1155 viewssolemio

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:28 - Mar 30 by Hipsterectomy

It is all very depressing. Walking to the ground now feels like walking to a public execution. I'm sure away games are different but at home it seems like most just want it to be over with so that they can go home

Yes, I miss my walks to public executions. TWTD
Login to get fewer ads

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 10:38 - Mar 30 with 1143 viewshoppy

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 10:36 - Mar 30 by solemio

Yes, I miss my walks to public executions. TWTD

Not been to any for ages? You should hang your head in shame.

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 10:42 - Mar 30 with 1127 viewsNo9

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 09:28 - Mar 30 by Hipsterectomy

I agree with the first two sentences and would add, listening to people in the pub etc. ther are more than a few who think Town getting a thrashing at PR will be the only thing that would make MM even consider making any real changes
Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 12:18 - Mar 30 with 998 viewsBluebell

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 10:38 - Mar 30 by hoppy

Not been to any for ages? You should hang your head in shame.

I guess he just likes being kept in the loop.
Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 12:29 - Mar 30 with 954 viewshoppy

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 12:18 - Mar 30 by Bluebell

I guess he just likes being kept in the loop.

Can't he just watch the Noose at Ten to know what's going on?

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 12:45 - Mar 30 with 894 viewsBluebell

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 12:29 - Mar 30 by hoppy

Can't he just watch the Noose at Ten to know what's going on?

I think he would rather knot.
Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 12:50 - Mar 30 with 873 viewshoppy

Very sensible rallying call from Terry Hunt today. on 12:45 - Mar 30 by Bluebell

I think he would rather knot.

You never know, It might just be a guillotine pleasure of his...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024