Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread 17:04 - Mar 30 with 1227 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm not buying sandwiches from Greggs anymore

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-39443585

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 17:10 - Mar 30 with 1208 viewsJ2BLUE

Buying sandwiches from Greggs is where you were going wrong in the first place.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 17:19 - Mar 30 with 1194 viewsLord_Lucan

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 17:10 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

To be honest I have only bought 2 items from Greggs

Out of desperation I bought a meat and baked bean pastie in Manchester and it was awful.

Again, out of desperation, I bought a weird pie thing in Nodge and it was blooming lovely.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:15 - Mar 30 with 1126 viewsBlueBadger

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 17:10 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

The only place worse is Subway. Christ, those places STINK.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:18 - Mar 30 with 1113 viewsJ2BLUE

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:15 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

Had a bacon and egg breakfast sub from there once. I never went back...

Truly impaired.

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:19 - Mar 30 with 1105 viewsReuser_is_God

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:18 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

Had a bacon and egg breakfast sub from there once. I never went back...

None of these fast food places do breakfast very well imo.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:19 - Mar 30 with 1107 viewsLord_Lucan

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:15 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

I have had one subway and didn't like it. The worst thing though is that at the Applegreen garage near the hospital (probably one of the busiest garages in town) they have a subway. So the w@nkers fuel up and then buy a subway before paying for fuel, leaving you waiting to get to the pumps for an age.

Edit; half the time they are paramedics

[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 18:20]

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:25 - Mar 30 with 1073 viewsJ2BLUE

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:19 - Mar 30 by Reuser_is_God

None of these fast food places do breakfast very well imo.

McDonalds sausage and egg bagel...do it.

Truly impaired.

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:47 - Mar 30 with 1050 viewsLord_Lucan

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:25 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

Mc Donalds double sausage and egg McMuffin is my downfall.

RKD is partial to a Toby breakfast, mainly because you can go up as many times as you want and eat your body-weight in sausages - they even do a breakfast batter pudding.

RKD eats a lot.

Anyway, he happened to be with a small bunch of associates recently going for breakfast and they wanted to go to Harvester. Now in Harvester you can have as much as you like but you have to order it and after that you are done! I think his lipped dropped then as when relaying the story to me he said something like "Dad, it was so frustrating, when they ask how many sausages you want you can't say nine can you"?

Login to get fewer ads

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:53 - Mar 30 with 1041 viewsJ2BLUE

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:47 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

RKD is partial to a Toby breakfast, mainly because you can go up as many times as you want and eat your body-weight in sausages - they even do a breakfast batter pudding.

RKD eats a lot.

Anyway, he happened to be with a small bunch of associates recently going for breakfast and they wanted to go to Harvester. Now in Harvester you can have as much as you like but you have to order it and after that you are done! I think his lipped dropped then as when relaying the story to me he said something like "Dad, it was so frustrating, when they ask how many sausages you want you can't say nine can you"?

Haha brilliant. I remember the glory days of the Woolworths 6 piece breakfast.

Truly impaired.

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:55 - Mar 30 with 1032 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:47 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

RKD eats a lot.

Had a Toby Breakfast this morning so I've calmed down now.

Poll: Best Football Song

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:56 - Mar 30 with 1031 viewsLord_Lucan

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:53 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

Yes I remember them, I used to always target them when I was a pedlar.

They did an 8 piece right??

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 19:02 - Mar 30 with 1003 viewsReuser_is_God

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:25 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

I've always found McDonald's breakfast greasy.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 19:38 - Mar 30 with 936 viewsJ2BLUE

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:56 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

Yes I remember them, I used to always target them when I was a pedlar.

They did an 8 piece right??

Not sure, I assume so.

My favourite part of going there for breakfast was my nan buying me about 10 packets of football stickers afterwards. The feel of loads of unopened packets in your hand and the anticipation of a few rare shiny club badges...TWTD.

Truly impaired.

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 21:27 - Mar 30 with 830 viewspeterleeblue

Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 18:53 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

What about the Littlewoods Big 8 back in the mud 90's. I think it was £2.99!!😊
Talking of mayonnaise and salad creme in another thread on 21:39 - Mar 30 with 805 viewsITFC_Forever

Buying anything from Greggs is a mistake.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024