Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well if MM and ME are serious 17:18 - Mar 30 with 1121 viewshoofer

Then I expect a clear out in the summer and a few new faces in I really don't think some of our players are good enough now to take us up in my eyes out goes
Bera,Skuse,Sears,Pitman,Spence,Bishop,Bru,maybe more but out of our main playing squad those players haven't delivered for me this season.
Well if MM and ME are serious on 17:41 - Mar 30 with 1076 viewsbraveblue

Don't be fooled by such talk. Just wait for panic from Milne when he realises how many are not renewing. I will not believe a word until I see money being actually spent.
Well if MM and ME are serious on 17:52 - Mar 30 with 1050 viewspatrickswell

Have to say, I read it on Evans's side to mean, "If the money I put in doesn't make us competitive (because the market has moved on), why should I keep going?"

It remains to be seen whether that is accurate or whether it leads to changes.
Well if MM and ME are serious on 18:07 - Mar 30 with 1024 viewstextbackup

Don't believe a single word of it.
It's purely a tactic to try and fool those who are 50/50 on renewing. We will send peanuts and achieve nothing next season.
Absolutely no chance we will see any serious money invested

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Well if MM and ME are serious on 18:26 - Mar 30 with 997 viewsmonty_radio

Well if MM and ME are serious on 17:52 - Mar 30 by patrickswell

Have to say, I read it on Evans's side to mean, "If the money I put in doesn't make us competitive (because the market has moved on), why should I keep going?"

It remains to be seen whether that is accurate or whether it leads to changes.

I can't believe that either M.M. or M.E. have suddenly become as disarmingly frank as to hint that might money might, or might not, be available. If you spin long enough even the most efficient get tangled in it.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Well if MM and ME are serious on 18:38 - Mar 30 with 968 viewsjas0999

A good sales pitch, by an excellent salesman who has finally been caught out by most. It's spin. No more. No less.
Well if MM and ME are serious on 20:43 - Mar 30 with 844 viewschristiand

Let's hope so, but Dorking, AFC Sudbury, Heybridge Swifts and Maldon and Tiptree better hope they have got their first team players under contract or ME is going to have a field day during the summer!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024