Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwegian Blues in Melford 21:35 - Apr 2 with 1269 viewsMelford

Finished work at 8 and there were 20 or so Norwegian Town fans in my boozer in Melford. Nice lads, bit strange for them to be in Melford on a Sunday night though.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:16 - Apr 2 with 1165 viewsSitfcB

They do a yearly bus trip pub crawl and do a different route each year. They've been on it since 9 this morning.

I did it with them the other year, we went Norfolk way which included Norwich, Yarmouth and Lowestoft, a brilliant day out.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:23 - Apr 2 with 1135 viewsElderGrizzly

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:16 - Apr 2 by SitfcB

They do a yearly bus trip pub crawl and do a different route each year. They've been on it since 9 this morning.

I did it with them the other year, we went Norfolk way which included Norwich, Yarmouth and Lowestoft, a brilliant day out.

Probably enjoying not paying £9 a pint like back in Norway
Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:31 - Apr 2 with 1125 viewsMelford

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:16 - Apr 2 by SitfcB

That explains it then. Nice bunch. Bit surreal though, finishing my 12 hour shift in the kitchen, get a beer and those guys walk in.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:43 - Apr 2 with 1080 viewshoppy

Were they resting?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:56 - Apr 2 with 1049 viewsSuperfrans

Which boozer. There are some superb hostelries in Melford. Haven't been back there since my old man passed away 10 years ago. Often used to grab a pint with him in the George & Dragon and the Bull. Great memories.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 23:02 - Apr 2 with 1029 viewssparks

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:56 - Apr 2 by Superfrans

Which boozer. There are some superb hostelries in Melford. Haven't been back there since my old man passed away 10 years ago. Often used to grab a pint with him in the George & Dragon and the Bull. Great memories.

I suspect these are partly the same bunch which used to come and play Punch Drunk FC once a year or so on their annual visit. Good (and tough) bunch of guys!

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 23:14 - Apr 2 with 1008 viewsfactual_blue

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 22:23 - Apr 2 by ElderGrizzly

Probably enjoying not paying £9 a pint like back in Norway

I hope they saw the gypsy child's grave in the cemetery. Died about 2010 I think. Grave is covered in fresh flowers every week.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Norwegian Blues in Melford on 23:21 - Apr 2 with 993 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Was flying back from Bergen on Friday evening and a couple where on my flight in ITFC shirts. Bit strange that we were all going to the match the next day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024