Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team tonight, well it may as well be............. 09:29 - Apr 4 with 914 viewsSmithy

Bialkowski
Emmanuel Spence Taylor Digby Chambers Berra Smith Knudsen Kenlock
Diagouraga

Shame Webster is out or it would have been a flat back 10.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 13:03 - Apr 4 with 801 viewschristiand

That seems a little offensive Smithy! You might have to rein in your attacking tendencies

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 14:10 - Apr 4 with 736 viewsSmithy

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 13:03 - Apr 4 by christiand

That seems a little offensive Smithy! You might have to rein in your attacking tendencies

Ah true, but thought the negativity it may get from the crowd might mean we'd lose hence the inclusion of Diagouraga. Hope you don't think this is set up for a draw, I have Dougie to come on late and offer his goalscoring midfield prowess, I'd never set up not to win
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 14:14]

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 14:20 - Apr 4 with 714 viewspointofblue

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 14:10 - Apr 4 by Smithy

Ah true, but thought the negativity it may get from the crowd might mean we'd lose hence the inclusion of Diagouraga. Hope you don't think this is set up for a draw, I have Dougie to come on late and offer his goalscoring midfield prowess, I'd never set up not to win
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 14:14]

Surely Douglas would start ahead of Diagouraga?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 14:36 - Apr 4 with 691 viewsSmithy

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 14:20 - Apr 4 by pointofblue

keep it tight, then unleash the beast!

37 years and counting!

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 15:21 - Apr 4 with 649 viewsFreddy

Team tonight, well it may as well be............. on 14:20 - Apr 4 by pointofblue

Agree Douglas will start
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024