Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) 17:12 - Apr 8 with 1835 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 17:19 - Apr 8 with 1813 viewschristiand

To dream of actually scoring 7 goals in game, we're all p*ssing ourselves (me included) scoring 3 in a match. Norwich have scored more goals at home, than we can muster all season!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 18:07 - Apr 8 with 1700 viewshoppy

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 17:19 - Apr 8 by christiand

To dream of actually scoring 7 goals in game, we're all p*ssing ourselves (me included) scoring 3 in a match. Norwich have scored more goals at home, than we can muster all season!

You spelt 'To dream of actually scoring 7 goals in a month" wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 21:00 - Apr 8 with 1512 viewsJimmy86

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 18:07 - Apr 8 by hoppy

You spelt 'To dream of actually scoring 7 goals in a month" wrongly.

Said to my 4 year old boy that we haven't scored 7 goals in 5 games!! Let alone 1...
7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 11:42 - Apr 9 with 1283 viewsbournemouthblue

All this game has confirmed really is that Reading are in a false position

They looked seriously ordinary against Town in both the games we played, I've heard people suggest we weren't great when Murphy had that wonder season but Reading are actually trying to play passing football. If you play that way and still look ordinary, it isn't a good combo.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 14:28 - Apr 9 with 1204 viewsstrikalite

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 11:42 - Apr 9 by bournemouthblue

All this game has confirmed really is that Reading are in a false position

They looked seriously ordinary against Town in both the games we played, I've heard people suggest we weren't great when Murphy had that wonder season but Reading are actually trying to play passing football. If you play that way and still look ordinary, it isn't a good combo.

But they say that the league table doesn't lie bb, I wish we were anything remotely close to what Reading have, you can't take anything away from those scum up the road too on their first half battering, we're just so far behind the pair of them it hurts to say..
7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 20:24 - Apr 9 with 1077 viewsbournemouthblue

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 14:28 - Apr 9 by strikalite

But they say that the league table doesn't lie bb, I wish we were anything remotely close to what Reading have, you can't take anything away from those scum up the road too on their first half battering, we're just so far behind the pair of them it hurts to say..

Oh I agree totally but you could see in our game they were well capable of collapsing like that

They'll be lucky to make the play-offs with performances like that, let alone getting through them

I always think that goal difference is a fairly good judge of a side, they're on minus 1 despite being 4th. That's a goal difference more akin to a midtable side.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 20:26]

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 20:28 - Apr 9 with 1060 viewschristiand

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 20:24 - Apr 9 by bournemouthblue

Oh I agree totally but you could see in our game they were well capable of collapsing like that

They'll be lucky to make the play-offs with performances like that, let alone getting through them

I always think that goal difference is a fairly good judge of a side, they're on minus 1 despite being 4th. That's a goal difference more akin to a midtable side.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 20:26]

I think they are going to fall out of contention too, that result is going to be difficult to overcome. Derby getting on a little run, but fancy Fulham to nick that last play off place from Reading.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 20:30 - Apr 9 with 1054 views3_5_2

Strange post given we average less than a goal a game, go mad when we put 3 past relegated Wigan and we are well below both teams in the league.

Hardly taking the p1ss from a position of strength are we?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 21:32 - Apr 9 with 1000 viewsbournemouthblue

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 20:30 - Apr 9 by 3_5_2

Strange post given we average less than a goal a game, go mad when we put 3 past relegated Wigan and we are well below both teams in the league.

Hardly taking the p1ss from a position of strength are we?

Absolutely but we all know Look East will get carried away none the less

7-1 Norwich City centre closed tomorrow for bus parade (n/t) on 02:01 - Apr 10 with 910 viewsharlingblue

No it was Ipswich that got the buses out this weekend, but I think it was something to do with history, not our 3-0 victory against Wigan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024