Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got home from Craven Cottage 18:44 - Apr 8 with 1204 viewsRadlett_blue

3-5-2 clearly wasn't working as Fulham worked the space behind the wing backs intelligently, especially Kenlock. We also were outnumbered in midfield, where Huws was very quiet. Town's attack consisted largely of hopeful forward punts. Was an air of inevitability when Fulham took the lead, though was a good save by Bart form the initial shot. 2nd goal could have come from a practice match, against a statuesque Town defence. We were thrown a lifeline just beforwe half time when Mc Goldrick had time, but stabbed his shot against the outside of the post.
An overdue change to 4-4-2 saw Town look more threatening, especially Lawrence, though most of the things he tried didn't quite come off. Sears should have scored when set up by McGoldrick, who also saw a shot well saved (2-1 then would still have made for an interesting game) but it wasn't a huge surprise when Fulham scored a 3rd on the break. They spent the rest of the game taking an age over every dead ball (or "managing the game" as some like to call it). Late goal made the 3-1 score more representative of the game. Fulham pass the ball well, but appear vulnerable in defence.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Just got home from Craven Cottage on 20:18 - Apr 8 with 979 viewsericclacton

Your prize, a tub of Aldi cottage cheese is in the post, I can't listen to football on the radio, it messes with my sanity.
Just got home from Craven Cottage on 11:10 - Apr 9 with 670 viewsRadlett_blue

Just got home from Craven Cottage on 20:18 - Apr 8 by ericclacton

Your prize, a tub of Aldi cottage cheese is in the post, I can't listen to football on the radio, it messes with my sanity.

Thanks. I like cottage cheese (very appropriate after visiting Fulham).

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024