Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guthrum's Estimated Final Table 10:25 - Apr 10 with 1603 viewsGuthrum

Looks like the bottom clubs are gently subsiding, while Newcastle and Huddersfield stagger in their push for the line.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 10:43 - Apr 10 with 1540 viewsHarryfromBath

Cheers Guthrum. It highlights how crucial the Sheffield Wednesday - Fulham game will be on the last day of the season. Also interesting to see Birmingham dropping like a stone, a Blackburn revival could yet ambush them.

If Leeds play Reading in the play-offs things could get quite tasty. There was a good deal of animosity between players and fans after their recent league game.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 13:53 - Apr 10 with 1381 viewsJ2BLUE

12 points is too big a cushion. If we want Evans to change his approach and realise how much danger we'd be in if we sold Bart and 1-2 others we need to finish as badly as possible while still staying up.

As long as we're safe I hope we keep losing to be honest. I don't see anything to gain long term by picking up excess points.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 15:08 - Apr 10 with 1313 viewsjpring89

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 13:53 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

12 points is too big a cushion. If we want Evans to change his approach and realise how much danger we'd be in if we sold Bart and 1-2 others we need to finish as badly as possible while still staying up.

As long as we're safe I hope we keep losing to be honest. I don't see anything to gain long term by picking up excess points.

I get that. If we won our last 5 we would probably be 10-12. If we lost them all and finished 21st it means just as much as winning 5 and will create false hope from pointless nothing games. Evans wont address anything i just hope he sells up and does one.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 15:40 - Apr 10 with 1259 viewsMullet

We're not 15th you've done it wrong!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 16:18 - Apr 10 with 1221 viewsLankHenners

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 13:53 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

I don't think Evans is that thick that seeing us finish 17th rather than 22nd will make him forget everything else that's gone on this season.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 16:26]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 16:41 - Apr 10 with 1184 viewsJ2BLUE

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 16:18 - Apr 10 by LankHenners

I don't think Evans is that thick that seeing us finish 17th rather than 22nd will make him forget everything else that's gone on this season.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 16:26]

It's not about him being thick, it's about him cutting the budget to the bare bones and not thinking he can get away with cutting it even more. Will it make any difference? Probably not but neither will finishing with extra points assuming we are safe.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 16:45 - Apr 10 with 1169 viewsBenters

Oh goody ! You have put us in our lowest finish for some 50 yrs !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 16:45 - Apr 10 with 1168 viewsLankHenners

Guthrum's Estimated Final Table on 16:41 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

It's not about him being thick, it's about him cutting the budget to the bare bones and not thinking he can get away with cutting it even more. Will it make any difference? Probably not but neither will finishing with extra points assuming we are safe.

Personally, once we're safe, I'd like to see some more of the kids get some game time, and the results will be what they'll be. I'm not going to be hoping we lose in case finishing marginally nearer to mid-table means our owner restricts us even further.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024