Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans out (n/t) 08:13 - Apr 13 with 1081 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans out (n/t) on 08:14 - Apr 13 with 1076 viewsmaccyd9

If only.

Mick has to go but Evans is the major problem.

Unfortunately, neither will and my season ticket will be going in the bin.
Evans out (n/t) on 08:16 - Apr 13 with 1067 viewsjas0999

Evans out (n/t) on 08:14 - Apr 13 by maccyd9

If only.

Good call.
Evans out (n/t) on 08:17 - Apr 13 with 1067 viewsReuser_is_God

If only.

I do have a small bit of sympathy with Mick because he gets more stick than Evans when it should really be the other way round.

Then I go watch us play & lose that sympathy for MM.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans out (n/t) on 08:19 - Apr 13 with 1040 viewsmaccyd9

Evans out (n/t) on 08:17 - Apr 13 by Reuser_is_God

I do have a small bit of sympathy with Mick because he gets more stick than Evans when it should really be the other way round.

It's an emotional rollercoaster with Mick.

I can genuinely see the argument that he is hamstrung by Evans....and of course he is.

But, the football he serves up is utterly attrocious and he has no desire to build any type of relationship with fans.

If he was clever he could have the fans turning on Evans and not him in a shot without Evans even realising it.
Evans out (n/t) on 08:20 - Apr 13 with 1034 viewsNo9

OK,
HOW?
Evans out (n/t) on 08:29 - Apr 13 with 1021 viewsBluebell

Jut found this by Ipswich Crazy that I haven't seen before.

Shame about the spellings!

Evans out (n/t) on 08:33 - Apr 13 with 991 viewsNo9

If only.

"Mick has to go but Evans is the major problem."

You must accept that Mr Evans money has kept the club afloat?
& looking at the size & quality of the Squad would you, realistically, give MM any oney to spend because I wouldn't
Evans out (n/t) on 08:36 - Apr 13 with 980 viewsKieran_Knows

Evans out (n/t) on 08:19 - Apr 13 by maccyd9

I can genuinely see the argument that he is hamstrung by Evans....and of course he is.

But, the football he serves up is utterly attrocious and he has no desire to build any type of relationship with fans.

If he was clever he could have the fans turning on Evans and not him in a shot without Evans even realising it.

Spot on.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Evans out (n/t) on 08:36 - Apr 13 with 974 viewshype313

Evans out (n/t) on 08:19 - Apr 13 by maccyd9

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Evans out (n/t) on 08:38 - Apr 13 with 968 viewsTLA

Evans out (n/t) on 08:29 - Apr 13 by Bluebell

That's actually really funny!
Evans out (n/t) on 08:39 - Apr 13 with 958 viewsBackToRussia

Evans out (n/t) on 08:36 - Apr 13 by hype313

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

If the hand doesn't feed you very much you might well do eventually.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Evans out (n/t) on 08:41 - Apr 13 with 946 viewshype313

Evans out (n/t) on 08:39 - Apr 13 by BackToRussia

If the hand doesn't feed you very much you might well do eventually.

He is personally being fed buffet sized portions, he is working with 1945 rationing budgets.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Evans out (n/t) on 08:43 - Apr 13 with 939 viewstaximan

Evans out (n/t) on 08:29 - Apr 13 by Bluebell

crazy by name.............
Evans out (n/t) on 09:01 - Apr 13 with 905 viewsmaccyd9

Evans out (n/t) on 08:33 - Apr 13 by No9

"Mick has to go but Evans is the major problem."

You must accept that Mr Evans money has kept the club afloat?
& looking at the size & quality of the Squad would you, realistically, give MM any oney to spend because I wouldn't

Evans purchased the club with the intention of making money of the back of it. He didn't do it for his love of the club or even his love of football, but for his love of money. Therefore that he has made none does not bother me in the slightest nor does it that it has cost him a small fortune.

If the last 10 years has come as a shock to him then he deserves everything he get's. I find it very hard to sympathise with a suspect multi millionaire who appears to put ITFC to the back of his mind...or appears to. Who knows, we don't know the man....which eradicates my sympathy further.

Mick has never been given any money really and has realistically had to get in 5 to hopefully land 1 good one. But, his time is up. The relationship with fans has totally broken down and the football is getting worse.

It needs a massive shake up right across the board. But unfortunately, from what evidence is available, Evans doesn't care enough to do it.
Evans out (n/t) on 09:19 - Apr 13 with 873 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans out (n/t) on 08:17 - Apr 13 by Reuser_is_God

Nicely summed up there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans out (n/t) on 09:20 - Apr 13 with 874 viewstextbackup

Evans out (n/t) on 09:01 - Apr 13 by maccyd9

Evans purchased the club with the intention of making money of the back of it. He didn't do it for his love of the club or even his love of football, but for his love of money. Therefore that he has made none does not bother me in the slightest nor does it that it has cost him a small fortune.

If the last 10 years has come as a shock to him then he deserves everything he get's. I find it very hard to sympathise with a suspect multi millionaire who appears to put ITFC to the back of his mind...or appears to. Who knows, we don't know the man....which eradicates my sympathy further.

Mick has never been given any money really and has realistically had to get in 5 to hopefully land 1 good one. But, his time is up. The relationship with fans has totally broken down and the football is getting worse.

It needs a massive shake up right across the board. But unfortunately, from what evidence is available, Evans doesn't care enough to do it.

and for the 500000 million posts on this subject this is all there is to say to be honest. its nail on the head and fair from all angles.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Evans out (n/t) on 09:29 - Apr 13 with 848 viewsNo9

Evans out (n/t) on 09:01 - Apr 13 by maccyd9

The evidence is that Mr Evans stepped in when Sheepshanks was ready to get rid
If ME had not what would have happened?
If he had not continued to put money in when it was needed what would have happened?
If he has taken money out that is his prerogative - he owns the lot
I agree he is not a perfect owner but there are worse in the EFL
& he does keep the club afloat according to Mr Milne the incomers in the January window increased the wage bill for the season by £1 million - on shrinking gate receipts

MMhas a very large squad very few of whom have been inclued in the team or even on the bench -it is hardly surprising then that the messagwe from above is that the squad is better on paper than he performaces suggest - says it all, the Owner expects more fro his professional team managers & why not, so do we.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024