Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? 16:04 - Apr 13 with 2573 viewsMullet

A Friday night on the terraces, the lights, the cold, the inappropriate physical contact risk. A few beers in a new town. Skuse back in the heart of midfield. A chance to finally put this bastard season to bed and get on with sorting out squad. Clearing out the deadwood and used tissues for another run at the league.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:07 - Apr 13 with 2146 viewshype313

Love this post.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:08 - Apr 13 with 2135 viewsArcher4721

Not me.
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:09 - Apr 13 with 2130 viewsReuser_is_God

I was until you mentioned Skuse back in midfield.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:19 - Apr 13 with 2088 viewsMullet

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:09 - Apr 13 by Reuser_is_God

I was until you mentioned Skuse back in midfield.

Fine. Let's give Varney a chance to score then....

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:23 - Apr 13 with 2074 viewsNo9

Football is a game to be played on a Saturday afternoon
Only cup matches can be excepted
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:27 - Apr 13 with 2063 viewsMullet

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:23 - Apr 13 by No9

Football is a game to be played on a Saturday afternoon
Only cup matches can be excepted

What a stupid attitude

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:29 - Apr 13 with 2043 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:27 - Apr 13 by Mullet

What a stupid attitude

Could have this video on a loop in my office all day long :)

God I love Jim Magilton!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2017 16:35]

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:32 - Apr 13 with 2032 viewstextbackup

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:19 - Apr 13 by Mullet

Fine. Let's give Varney a chance to score then....

Oh yeah, I mean when Skuse plays he always stops the other team scoring, especially those who are really high quality footballers like varney

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:34 - Apr 13 with 2021 viewsThePitBoss

Excited by inappropriate physical contact? Ooookaaaaayyy.
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:36 - Apr 13 with 2010 viewsBluebell

I'm excited. Really looking forward to a new ground but I look forward to all games.

Hopefully a win there and, as it's not too far for us, a good journey home and be back home by 11.
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:49 - Apr 13 with 1973 viewsMJallday

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:34 - Apr 13 by ThePitBoss

Excited by inappropriate physical contact? Ooookaaaaayyy.

it does sound a bit rapey doesnt it

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:53 - Apr 13 with 1960 viewsSarge

Nope, can't watch it, can't listen to it. Luckily I'm away on Monday so no Newcastle game either.
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:55 - Apr 13 with 1952 viewsHereford_Blue

What a stupid attitude

TWTD
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:59 - Apr 13 with 1941 viewsPJH

My team are playing so yes I am excited for the game.
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 17:03 - Apr 13 with 1925 viewsmadmouse1959

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:59 - Apr 13 by PJH

My team are playing so yes I am excited for the game.

Back to the BORING defensive strategy again. Expect a bore draw if we are lucky. Give yourself a pat on the back MM.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2017 17:07]

shampoo dave

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 17:21 - Apr 13 with 1881 viewsMaySixth

I am going and looking forward to everything apart from the football.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 18:01 - Apr 13 with 1826 viewsGogs

What a stupid attitude

You probably couldn't find 25 minutes of highlights from this entire season anywhere near as good as that. Best game ever. Still stands the hairs up on the back of the neck.
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 18:16 - Apr 13 with 1794 viewsMullet

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 16:49 - Apr 13 by MJallday

it does sound a bit rapey doesnt it

You're assuming I'm the type to say no...

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 18:23 - Apr 13 with 1767 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What a stupid attitude

Whilst I knew what happened, I'd never seen a clip of the game before

Cheers

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 18:52 - Apr 13 with 1718 viewsElderGrizzly

One of the worst terraces in the country for fans and borderline dangerous! Enjoy! :)
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 19:59 - Apr 13 with 1645 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

Hell yeah...

Until someone in the Ipswich end says a nasty swear word and offends the likes of you and the twtd clique
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 1576 viewsSwansea_Blue

And so it begins again. The cycle of anticipation and expectation, followed by.... well, we'll see.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 21:37 - Apr 13 with 1540 viewsbrogansnose

Yeah, I am, but then I remembered that I'm not going cos I didn't fancy the driving on a Good Friday. Hopefully both sides will stay up and this will be a Saturday fixture next season.

I am however excited for Rotherham, something I never thought that I would say.
Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 21:43 - Apr 13 with 1508 viewsBackToRussia

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 18:23 - Apr 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Cheers

12th man-esque

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 21:46 - Apr 13 with 1501 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who else is excited for the game tomorrow? on 18:23 - Apr 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Cheers

Jesus Christ.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024