Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A more civilised kind of bomb.... 19:29 - Apr 13 with 2175 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-13/us-drops-largest-non-nuclear-bomb-first

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 19:32 - Apr 13 with 2154 viewsJ2BLUE

Depends who your target is.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 19:44 - Apr 13 with 2137 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 19:32 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

Depends who your target is.

Really ?......regardless of how many new targets your actions create? Might as well gas them as well heh ! No kids in those tunnels, or maybe just bad ones ! Wasn't it lucky you were born on the 'goodies' side !

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 19:52 - Apr 13 with 2128 viewsJ2BLUE

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 19:44 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Really ?......regardless of how many new targets your actions create? Might as well gas them as well heh ! No kids in those tunnels, or maybe just bad ones ! Wasn't it lucky you were born on the 'goodies' side !

I worded that badly. I just meant using a weapon like that on a specific target isn't the same as using chemical weapons on your own people.

Also, Zero Hedge is a terrible site populated by the gold, guns and god crew. Loads of racism, xenophobia and homophobia which is left up for all to see in the comments section.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 19:58 - Apr 13 with 2112 viewsBlueBadger

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 19:52 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

I worded that badly. I just meant using a weapon like that on a specific target isn't the same as using chemical weapons on your own people.

Also, Zero Hedge is a terrible site populated by the gold, guns and god crew. Loads of racism, xenophobia and homophobia which is left up for all to see in the comments section.

As a general rule, 'don't read the comments' is a good rule for any kind of news page.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 20:29 - Apr 13 with 2074 viewsSarge

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 19:44 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

If it's just dropped on IS I couldn't care less if it's a conventional bomb, napalm, or full of cow manure. They're not people, they deserve whatever they get.
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 20:41 - Apr 13 with 2051 viewsgtsb1966

It's strange to think that with all the technology and advancement in warheads nothing will ever be so profound as the bombs of WW1.
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 20:49 - Apr 13 with 2027 viewsSwansea_Blue

They're like kids with a new toy. Seem proud to brag about its capabilities. F*ckers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 01:03 - Apr 14 with 1917 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 20:49 - Apr 13 by Swansea_Blue

They're like kids with a new toy. Seem proud to brag about its capabilities. F*ckers.

A £16,000,000 toy at that.......insanity !

Login to get fewer ads

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 05:35 - Apr 14 with 1878 viewsBenters

As long as it wipes a load of IS fighters off the face of the Earth its good .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:09 - Apr 14 with 1788 viewsDubtractor

Good job we got the chap less likely to be a warmonger eh?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:19 - Apr 14 with 1778 viewsElderGrizzly

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:09 - Apr 14 by Dubtractor

Good job we got the chap less likely to be a warmonger eh?

Indeed. Syria, Afghanistan and soon to be North Korea?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/north-korea-blames-donald-trumps-a
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 8:20]
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:29 - Apr 14 with 1763 viewsjacko77

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:19 - Apr 14 by ElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/north-korea-blames-donald-trumps-a

Nice to see the new president getting things done! Unlike that last fool who just sat on his a##se!
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:34 - Apr 14 with 1750 viewsStokieBlue

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:19 - Apr 14 by ElderGrizzly

The US were attacking in two of those countries under the last two presidents, how come it's now Trump's fault?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:17 - Apr 14 with 1711 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:29 - Apr 14 by jacko77

Nice to see the new president getting things done! Unlike that last fool who just sat on his a##se!

Is this your considered opinion after seeing how well Libya and Iraq turned out.....what was that definition of lunacy again ?

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:31 - Apr 14 with 1689 viewsThePitBoss

36 isis wiped out. I'd say that was pretty successful.

I love the smell of a GBU-43 in the morning.
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:33 - Apr 14 with 1682 viewsNo9

It seems that presently, we are being pre-conditioned to accept there is soon to be another war.
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:40 - Apr 14 with 1668 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:31 - Apr 14 by ThePitBoss

36 isis wiped out. I'd say that was pretty successful.

I love the smell of a GBU-43 in the morning.

I think that was "up to 36" (so maybe 1) and a teacher and son so far.....you must be well hard innit !

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:45 - Apr 14 with 1658 viewsNo9

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 08:34 - Apr 14 by StokieBlue

The US were attacking in two of those countries under the last two presidents, how come it's now Trump's fault?

SB

There are a lot of folk out there who still don't think Obama did anything
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:51 - Apr 14 with 1648 viewsThePitBoss

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:40 - Apr 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think that was "up to 36" (so maybe 1) and a teacher and son so far.....you must be well hard innit !

36 akbars confirmed dead. Hopefully more trapped in their little tunnels, according to local officials.

Win.
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:57 - Apr 14 with 1635 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:51 - Apr 14 by ThePitBoss

36 akbars confirmed dead. Hopefully more trapped in their little tunnels, according to local officials.

Win.

Oh well if they're "officials" it's nailed on ! Have you always been this easily led, those officials would just love it if we were all a little more like you.

Edit.....Presumably you celebrate just as much when £16,000,000 gets spent on school building and aid in general?.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 11:00]

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 11:11 - Apr 14 with 1613 viewsSarge

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 10:57 - Apr 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh well if they're "officials" it's nailed on ! Have you always been this easily led, those officials would just love it if we were all a little more like you.

Edit.....Presumably you celebrate just as much when £16,000,000 gets spent on school building and aid in general?.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 11:00]

What source did you use to figure out who the casualties were? Since the official line can never be trusted
A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 11:19 - Apr 14 with 1592 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A more civilised kind of bomb.... on 11:11 - Apr 14 by Sarge

What source did you use to figure out who the casualties were? Since the official line can never be trusted

What I mentioned is as stated by the officials referenced in the Guardian.......merely to illustrate that there are discrepancies.....hardly surprising in a remote, mountainous region of Afghanistan really.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024