Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We look like we've got away with it this time. 09:21 - Apr 15 with 645 viewsRegencyBlue

Cracks successfully papered over for now but is it just putting off the inevitable?

Even the most ardent MM/ME supporters must see that things cannot continue as they are. The Championship has changed and we are not changing with it. Like it or not the cost of a decent Championship player is going up and up. Even lower league prospects are costing much more now, much more than £10000 Mr Evans.

The much hyped five point plan is just spin. To me it describes nothing more than what any club should be doing as a matter of course. Add to that the fact any decent prospect we manage to unearth is immediately sold off and building a decent team seems impossible for any manager as things stand.

Genuine question for supporters of the current regime. What are the minimum changes you think are necessary from now?
We look like we've got away with it this time. on 09:27 - Apr 15 with 612 viewsNo9

Chicken & Egg problem
We look like we've got away with it this time. on 11:03 - Apr 15 with 534 viewsFixed_It

Apart from Mings, remind me who these prospects we've unearthed who we have immediately sold off are?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024