Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bumper crowd tomorrow? 22:36 - Apr 16 with 1932 viewsMark

I can't see many tickets left for sale on the ITFC website for tomorrow. Maybe with it being Bank Holiday Monday, the visit of Newcastle, Sir Bobby Robson day, and the £10 ticket promotion we will finally get close to a full house!?
Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 22:41 - Apr 16 with 1912 viewsBlue_Moses

Newcastle will have at least 15% of the ground. I suspect a lot of people will turn up to see a few ex Prem players.
Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 07:36 - Apr 17 with 1609 viewsTractorWood

Decent side in Town, fantastic prices will lead to lots of peripheral fans and neutrals coming and lots will be there for the SBR day too.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 08:34 - Apr 17 with 1512 viewstextbackup

Hopefully club will do a £10 game when we play Norwich next season, or it'll be an embarrassment

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:09 - Apr 17 with 1423 viewsEly_Blue

i think that the appearance of a sell out is because tickets will already be printed to sell on the day from planet blue

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:10 - Apr 17 with 1420 viewstextbackup

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:09 - Apr 17 by Ely_Blue

i think that the appearance of a sell out is because tickets will already be printed to sell on the day from planet blue

No tiks on gate

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:10 - Apr 17 with 1410 viewstaximan

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:09 - Apr 17 by Ely_Blue

i thought they only did that for turnstile sales ?

of which there is none today
Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:12 - Apr 17 with 1398 viewsEly_Blue

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:10 - Apr 17 by textbackup

No tiks on gate

Want to borrow my glasses? I didnt say on the turnstiles did I? I said in Planet Blue which is where they are selling until 1.30

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:13 - Apr 17 with 1389 viewstaximan

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:12 - Apr 17 by Ely_Blue

Want to borrow my glasses? I didnt say on the turnstiles did I? I said in Planet Blue which is where they are selling until 1.30

surely they will just print them off as required ?
Login to get fewer ads

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:17 - Apr 17 with 1372 viewsEly_Blue

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:13 - Apr 17 by taximan

surely they will just print them off as required ?

I guess it would depend on how many people they have on the tills and how many ticket printing machines they have in PB? Surely if a load of people tune up at Lunchtime to buy tickets it will be chaos if there is only one till that can sell tickets and then youve got to wait for people to choose where they want to sit and wait for printing. Mark my words well have just over 20k max there

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:19 - Apr 17 with 1348 viewstaximan

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:17 - Apr 17 by Ely_Blue

I guess it would depend on how many people they have on the tills and how many ticket printing machines they have in PB? Surely if a load of people tune up at Lunchtime to buy tickets it will be chaos if there is only one till that can sell tickets and then youve got to wait for people to choose where they want to sit and wait for printing. Mark my words well have just over 20k max there

we shall see

the ticket website suggest 25k ish already sold

time will tell
Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:23 - Apr 17 with 1334 viewsEly_Blue

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:19 - Apr 17 by taximan

we shall see

the ticket website suggest 25k ish already sold

time will tell

I'll let you know if the area around where i sit in the SARL is as full as the website suggests, given what we have seen so far this season I cant see it to be honest, £10 tickets, SBR day and Newcastle in town or not

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:30 - Apr 17 with 1304 viewsSuperfrans

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:23 - Apr 17 by Ely_Blue

I'll let you know if the area around where i sit in the SARL is as full as the website suggests, given what we have seen so far this season I cant see it to be honest, £10 tickets, SBR day and Newcastle in town or not

Seat availability has been slowly reducing over the past couple of weeks. I bought two tickets over a week ago and two more on Thursday - and then looked last night. That's a sign of genuine sales, not printing out loads of tickets for sale in Planet Blue imho.

I reckon we'll have over 23/24k in the ground. But we'll all see later won't we.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:34 - Apr 17 with 1276 viewsnoggin

I hope Newcastle fans are not ejected for being in home areas. They have suffered over the years and should be allowed to enjoy their success. I've never known them to cause trouble on their travels.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:56 - Apr 17 with 1218 viewsNoCrap

If i wanted a £10 ticket for today does the season ticket holder have to purchase it on my behalf or is there a way of adding info via the ticket sales page?
Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 10:01 - Apr 17 with 1195 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 09:34 - Apr 17 by noggin

I hope Newcastle fans are not ejected for being in home areas. They have suffered over the years and should be allowed to enjoy their success. I've never known them to cause trouble on their travels.

Thanks noggin. We have had enough over the last 10 years. I am writing a book about it shortly. Seriously, 2 relegations in 10 years and another club legend belittled and undermined by Ashley.
Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 10:04 - Apr 17 with 1170 viewstaximan

Bumper crowd tomorrow? on 10:01 - Apr 17 by newcastlefan1984

Thanks noggin. We have had enough over the last 10 years. I am writing a book about it shortly. Seriously, 2 relegations in 10 years and another club legend belittled and undermined by Ashley.

you must have had promotions as well ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024