Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. 12:53 - Apr 17 with 1181 viewsBLUEBEAT

Hated this match. Nolan hat-trick. Taylor scored too. 3 goals scored in 6 minutes, or close?

Fans had a love-in before match and Town continued the love-in on pitch and rolled over for the visitors.

What I hated about Nolan was his arrogance to home fans and his tw@tty 'duck wing' goal celebration. Massive arsehole.

Poll: W or W

Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 13:07 - Apr 17 with 1141 viewsbournemouthblue

very strong Newcastle team that one

We go into this game in very similar positions :(

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 13:20 - Apr 17 with 1113 viewsPinewoodblue

Apart from the football Town excelled themselves that day and put on a fine tribute.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 13:28 - Apr 17 with 1099 viewspointofblue

Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 13:20 - Apr 17 by Pinewoodblue

Apart from the football Town excelled themselves that day and put on a fine tribute.

On that day I thought, whilst we were a mess on the pitch, that we were still a fine club off it.

How things have changed.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 13:53 - Apr 17 with 1043 viewsDBaldy

That was one of the last games I went to and was another "Bobby Robson Tribute" thing.

While I think it's great to honour him, I've got a nasty feeling this game will turn out much the same, although with our fans singing "get out of our club" at the end...
Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 14:38 - Apr 17 with 1003 viewsIllinoisblue

Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 13:20 - Apr 17 by Pinewoodblue

now we can't even get the "apart from the football" stuff right.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 17:09 - Apr 17 with 918 viewspatrickswell

Today sort of lays that game to rest now.
Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 18:18 - Apr 17 with 852 viewsBLUEBEAT

Remember the 0-4 thumping? AKA I hate Kevin Nolan. on 17:09 - Apr 17 by patrickswell

Today sort of lays that game to rest now.

Yes, pleased with that

(Kevin Nolan is still a massive arsehole, though...)

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024