Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wouldn't say I'm angered by Mick's words 20:18 - Apr 17 with 1071 viewsGarv

But it seems odd timing.

F*ckers? Really?

Can't help having a pop and reminding us that he and nobody else kept us up.

I wonder if he ever listens to fans when they talk about why they're unhappy.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Wouldn't say I'm angered by Mick's words on 20:20 - Apr 17 with 1034 viewsjas0999

It's so unnecessary. Today of all days.
Wouldn't say I'm angered by Mick's words on 20:24 - Apr 17 with 1000 viewsKieran_Knows

I really couldn't care less what he says about us to be honest. I do agree that today of all days he probably didn't need to say anything at all, but on the whole I just really don't care, and I certainly don't take it personally like quite a few people clearly are.

We were here before him and we'll be here after him as well. It's much about nothing really, in my
opinion of course.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Wouldn't say I'm angered by Mick's words on 20:33 - Apr 17 with 928 viewsFtnfwest

It's all a bit crass but if that's the way he wants to be then fair enough as he likes to be the centre of attention.
Wouldn't say I'm angered by Mick's words on 20:35 - Apr 17 with 894 viewstextbackup

I'd rather he called me a cnt, that way I know we were mates. Fckers leaves me kinda needing more

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wouldn't say I'm angered by Mick's words on 20:54 - Apr 17 with 821 viewsSwn98

Wouldn't say I'm angered by Mick's words on 20:35 - Apr 17 by textbackup

I'd rather he called me a cnt, that way I know we were mates. Fckers leaves me kinda needing more

LOL
Wouldn't say I'm angered by Mick's words on 04:46 - Apr 18 with 637 viewsmadmouse1959

Advertising his poor use of the English language again. Does this man not think before he speaks. Why not be happy in what was a great team performance and result ?

shampoo dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024