Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) 17:26 - Apr 22 with 990 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 17:31 - Apr 22 with 986 viewstextbackup

JT - best English CB in last 15 years, been a pleasure to watch him Marshall defences

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 17:32 - Apr 22 with 977 viewsgainsboroughblue

They wear blue.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 17:38 - Apr 22 with 959 viewsBinner

They're not Tottenham, nor West Ham.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 17:40 - Apr 22 with 954 viewsKentish_Tractor

Their manager is not an a*se.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 902 viewsdavblue

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 17:31 - Apr 22 by textbackup

JT - best English CB in last 15 years, been a pleasure to watch him Marshall defences

My mate was in the landmark hotel in Marylebone last night and met him and JT gave him 5 minutes of his time to talk to him. Said he was very friendly and engaging.
Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 18:25 - Apr 22 with 897 viewstextbackup

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 18:24 - Apr 22 by davblue

My mate was in the landmark hotel in Marylebone last night and met him and JT gave him 5 minutes of his time to talk to him. Said he was very friendly and engaging.

Because he cheated on his wife apparently millions have decided he's a cnt. Like these millions don't know people that have done the same but offer no opinion on it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 890 viewsvapour_trail

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 18:25 - Apr 22 by textbackup

Because he cheated on his wife apparently millions have decided he's a cnt. Like these millions don't know people that have done the same but offer no opinion on it

There are many reasons to dislike Terry. Fcking his mates wife is only one.

Anyway, COYS.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 22 with 858 viewsbluejake78

They actually are an attractive side to watch.FFS what a goal!!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 19:08 - Apr 22 with 837 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Alonso has nice hair. Like a Thunderbird.
Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 19:13 - Apr 22 with 825 viewsHerbivore

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 22 by bluejake78

They actually are an attractive side to watch.FFS what a goal!!!!!!

Really? They are well-organised and clinical when they get a chance on the break but they're not exactly a joy to watch. They're basically an expensive Leicester.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 20:12 - Apr 22 with 786 viewsbluejake78

Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 19:13 - Apr 22 by Herbivore

Really? They are well-organised and clinical when they get a chance on the break but they're not exactly a joy to watch. They're basically an expensive Leicester.

If Towen could shift a ball around like Chelski PR would be packed.Look at stats of shots/shots on target.They are head and shoulders better than the rest of the prem.Probably a double coming up.
Can anyone give me a reason to like Chelsea?? (n/t) on 20:34 - Apr 22 with 750 viewsstantheman

Ummmm. No, sorry, cannot think of one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024