Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss.... 21:13 - Apr 22 with 908 viewsITFCBlues

Fans want youngsters to play, they do play, we lose...followed by moaning.

It was a nothing game, let's have a sense of reality

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss.... on 21:14 - Apr 22 with 898 viewsBackToRussia

Would be a very quiet forum though.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 21:21 - Apr 22 with 867 viewschristiand

That's BS, yes we want some youngsters to play but to make 9 changes was just ridiculous. I'm sure even if we had the first team out it wouldn't of been easy, Rotherham would have players trying to prove their worth and earn new contracts. A couple of changes I could understand, but that many was ludicrous, it was like he was hanging the fringe players out to dry. I do wonder what goes through MM's mind sometimes. He thinks he's immune from criticism, but that was just poor today. Did he not learn anything from the Lincoln games?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 21:26 - Apr 22 with 844 viewsPlums

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 21:21 - Apr 22 by christiand

That's BS, yes we want some youngsters to play but to make 9 changes was just ridiculous. I'm sure even if we had the first team out it wouldn't of been easy, Rotherham would have players trying to prove their worth and earn new contracts. A couple of changes I could understand, but that many was ludicrous, it was like he was hanging the fringe players out to dry. I do wonder what goes through MM's mind sometimes. He thinks he's immune from criticism, but that was just poor today. Did he not learn anything from the Lincoln games?

He did. He learned that he's fireproof.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 21:32 - Apr 22 with 834 viewschristiand

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 21:26 - Apr 22 by Plums

He did. He learned that he's fireproof.

Joke situation. I don't advocate managers getting the sack, what I don't like is the fact MM feels he holds the cards and can dictate the situation. I wish ME had the balls to say: 'Look Mick thanks for what you've done, but we've been poor for a while and we need a new approach!' You can just see it carrying on with the same old dross and the one dimensional approach to games. The joy of being a town fan!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 22:10 - Apr 22 with 744 viewsjeera

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 21:32 - Apr 22 by christiand

Joke situation. I don't advocate managers getting the sack, what I don't like is the fact MM feels he holds the cards and can dictate the situation. I wish ME had the balls to say: 'Look Mick thanks for what you've done, but we've been poor for a while and we need a new approach!' You can just see it carrying on with the same old dross and the one dimensional approach to games. The joy of being a town fan!

So your post isn't about today at all.

Why not make that clear without it taking a couple of posts each time to tease it from you?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 06:50 - Apr 23 with 632 viewsartsbossbeard

I see it's the usual cr@p being spouted after a loss. on 21:32 - Apr 22 by christiand

He's the manager, he therefore holds the cards and dictates the situation.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024