Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham 06:33 - Apr 24 with 5479 viewsBenters

Thanks to town ended their 17 i will say it again '17' game winless run on Saturday .

Yet i see on here most are saying it was a 'nothing game' ?

Every game should mean something .

The End.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Rotherham on 07:15 - Apr 24 with 3449 viewsTractorCam

Especially when we've already embarrassed ourselves against them once

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Rotherham on 07:49 - Apr 24 with 3401 viewshoofer

If ever a team needs some confidence play us.
Rotherham on 07:53 - Apr 24 with 3396 viewsartsbossbeard

Rotherham on 07:49 - Apr 24 by hoofer

I fear for Brighton in the premiership, their confidence must be at an all time low after not beating town twice this season.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Rotherham on 07:53 - Apr 24 with 3389 viewsBenters

Rotherham on 07:49 - Apr 24 by hoofer

Well there is that to it .

Gentlybentley

Rotherham on 08:10 - Apr 24 with 3349 viewshoofer

Rotherham on 07:53 - Apr 24 by artsbossbeard

I fear for Brighton in the premiership, their confidence must be at an all time low after not beating town twice this season.

I wouldn't worry about Brighton there gonna be set up now financially for the next 5 years at least.
Rotherham on 08:11 - Apr 24 with 3340 viewstaximan

i doubt that
Rotherham on 08:15 - Apr 24 with 3331 viewsBenters

Rotherham on 08:10 - Apr 24 by hoofer

I wouldn't worry about Brighton there gonna be set up now financially for the next 5 years at least.

Indeed i think they will stay up for a couple of seasons at least.

Good luck to them they took the gamble and it paid orf.

Gentlybentley

Rotherham on 09:53 - Apr 24 with 3229 viewsbrazil1982

The tactics a week before must be easy - "Don't worry lads, we've got Ipswich this Saturday. What's that? You haven't scored in 10 matches? Don't worry you're a nailed on first scorer" etc.

Getting tiresome isn't it.
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham on 09:57 - Apr 24 with 3212 viewsSwansea_Blue

It seems a bit strange to come off the back of one of our best, if not the best, performances of the season and then change it around completely. Personally, I'd have gone for continuity to try and build a bit of confidence, but what do I know?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rotherham on 10:02 - Apr 24 with 3199 viewstheipswichman

As a common critic of Mick Mccarthy I think you are overreacting here. Yes it is a shame we couldn't even beat Rotherham but Mick gave some players a chance to prove themselves and they didn't. I reckon he's learnt a lot about his players with a view to the summer.
Rotherham on 10:10 - Apr 24 with 3163 viewstaximan

Rotherham on 10:02 - Apr 24 by theipswichman

As a common critic of Mick Mccarthy I think you are overreacting here. Yes it is a shame we couldn't even beat Rotherham but Mick gave some players a chance to prove themselves and they didn't. I reckon he's learnt a lot about his players with a view to the summer.

i reckon he would have learned more if he had integrated 2 or 3 players into the core of the existing first team
Rotherham on 11:20 - Apr 24 with 3110 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

HAHA-Yes Brighton were one of the worst team i have seen at FPR this year.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 11:21]
Rotherham on 11:26 - Apr 24 with 3083 viewsnbsiyag

Rotherham on 08:15 - Apr 24 by Benters

Indeed i think they will stay up for a couple of seasons at least.

Good luck to them they took the gamble and it paid orf.

Three seasons at least - Autumn, Winter and Spring!
Rotherham on 13:24 - Apr 24 with 2965 viewsBenters

Rotherham on 09:53 - Apr 24 by brazil1982

The tactics a week before must be easy - "Don't worry lads, we've got Ipswich this Saturday. What's that? You haven't scored in 10 matches? Don't worry you're a nailed on first scorer" etc.

Getting tiresome isn't it.

Just a bit .

Gentlybentley

Rotherham on 13:47 - Apr 24 with 2920 viewsJ2BLUE

Loving having something to whine about aren't you? It's poor material because it was a meaningless game with loads of changes but that doesn't stop you. It's impressive how committed you are to being negative about everything.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rotherham on 15:16 - Apr 24 with 2832 viewsBenters

Rotherham on 13:47 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

Loving having something to whine about aren't you? It's poor material because it was a meaningless game with loads of changes but that doesn't stop you. It's impressive how committed you are to being negative about everything.

Crikey no games are meaningless.

Unless of course you are one of those who think we are safe so that will do,then say we were never in danger ?

Did you enjoy those first three home games like you said you were going to do in the end ?

Gentlybentley

Rotherham on 15:21 - Apr 24 with 2816 viewsBlueNomad

Rotherham on 15:16 - Apr 24 by Benters

Unless of course you are one of those who think we are safe so that will do,then say we were never in danger ?

Did you enjoy those first three home games like you said you were going to do in the end ?

Benters - has Saturday's result influenced our season one bit? No.

Would he have learned anything if he had fielded the same team he put out against Newcastle and won 1-0? No.

Would you have been happy? I don't know the answer but you haven't been happy about anything for a long time.

Did he learn anything about his fringe players in losing 1-0? Yes.
Rotherham on 16:19 - Apr 24 with 2740 viewsClausThomsen

Rotherham on 15:21 - Apr 24 by BlueNomad

Benters - has Saturday's result influenced our season one bit? No.

Would he have learned anything if he had fielded the same team he put out against Newcastle and won 1-0? No.

Would you have been happy? I don't know the answer but you haven't been happy about anything for a long time.

Did he learn anything about his fringe players in losing 1-0? Yes.

What did he learn about his fringe players?

He should be learning that chucking a bunch of players that haven't been playing doesn't work, and an experienced manager should have learnt this long before Lincoln let alone Rotherham.

Back to back losses coming right up!
Rotherham on 16:55 - Apr 24 with 2692 viewsBenters

Rotherham on 16:19 - Apr 24 by ClausThomsen

He should be learning that chucking a bunch of players that haven't been playing doesn't work, and an experienced manager should have learnt this long before Lincoln let alone Rotherham.

Yeah but we were safe and thats good enough .

Gentlybentley

Rotherham on 16:57 - Apr 24 with 2683 viewsartsbossbeard

Rotherham on 16:19 - Apr 24 by ClausThomsen

£10 bet payable to Unbelievablue's marathon efforts that Town beat Wednesday this weekend. We both stick £5 in should it end up a draw.

Deal?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Rotherham on 17:42 - Apr 24 with 2623 viewsBlueAllOver

Rotherham on 13:47 - Apr 24 by J2BLUE

This.
Rotherham on 17:44 - Apr 24 with 2616 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Am I the only one seeing the irony that you are using J2 not going to games against him?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rotherham on 18:21 - Apr 24 with 2568 viewsstantheman

Rotherham on 10:10 - Apr 24 by taximan

i reckon he would have learned more if he had integrated 2 or 3 players into the core of the existing first team

What so the regulars could hide the inadequacies?
Rotherham on 18:41 - Apr 24 with 2531 viewstaximan

Rotherham on 18:21 - Apr 24 by stantheman

What so the regulars could hide the inadequacies?

not at all

but it would give the reserves a fairer chance to impress

i doubt if you are being serious anyway
Rotherham on 18:51 - Apr 24 with 2505 viewspeterleeblue

I think in this case the feel good factor needed maintaining. After two good results in a frankly miserable season it would be nice to go into the summer with some positivity.

The reality is though that without a wholesale shift in ME's policy then we are screwed.
If you take out the top eight of the premier league the Championship will actually have a higher role call of higher calibre clubs all chopping at the bit to get back up. We will do well to avoid league 1 next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024