Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the line of duty 08:12 - Apr 24 with 7572 viewshoofer

I think I have Sussed out who the balaclava man is and who the killer aswell.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 8:14]
In the line of duty on 08:15 - Apr 24 with 3027 viewscatch74

I Hants a clue.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

In the line of duty on 08:17 - Apr 24 with 3022 viewshoofer

In the line of duty on 08:15 - Apr 24 by catch74

I Hants a clue.

I think it's the detectives husband work colleague fellow solicitor. Shoot me down by all means.
In the line of duty on 08:29 - Apr 24 with 2995 viewssoupytwist

In the line of duty on 08:17 - Apr 24 by hoofer

I think it's the detectives husband work colleague fellow solicitor. Shoot me down by all means.

That's who my money is on, but I wouldn't actually bet on it.
In the line of duty on 08:46 - Apr 24 with 2960 viewshoofer

In the line of duty on 08:29 - Apr 24 by soupytwist

That's who my money is on, but I wouldn't actually bet on it.

That's inspector hoofers verdict.
In the line of duty on 10:12 - Apr 24 with 2885 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

What's the Chief Hilton upto though? He's a devious rascal.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

In the line of duty on 10:20 - Apr 24 with 2867 viewshoofer

In the line of duty on 10:12 - Apr 24 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

What's the Chief Hilton upto though? He's a devious rascal.

Yeah he is very underhand been up to no good I think he has been fast tracking prosecutions and dismissing evidence to make his record look good he don't like ac12 as they might well be onto him he'll be shamed at some point but I can't wait for all to be revealed next week.
In the line of duty on 10:25 - Apr 24 with 2844 viewsnodge_blue

In the line of duty on 08:17 - Apr 24 by hoofer

I think you are right. Who else could have known that the police guy was on his way.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

In the line of duty on 10:26 - Apr 24 with 2837 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

In the line of duty on 10:20 - Apr 24 by hoofer

Yeah he is very underhand been up to no good I think he has been fast tracking prosecutions and dismissing evidence to make his record look good he don't like ac12 as they might well be onto him he'll be shamed at some point but I can't wait for all to be revealed next week.

Your main suspect (solicitor lakewll) will bump off the inspector Roz, her husband gets locked up for the murders and the suspense rolls over to the next series...

Login to get fewer ads

In the line of duty on 10:30 - Apr 24 with 2826 viewsBluebell

I am more concerned that Roz was allowed out of hospital the same day as her operation (I won't say what is was in case people haven't watched it yet) and was back at work the next day.

Really!
In the line of duty on 10:32 - Apr 24 with 2816 viewsGeoffSentence

In the line of duty on 10:30 - Apr 24 by Bluebell

I am more concerned that Roz was allowed out of hospital the same day as her operation (I won't say what is was in case people haven't watched it yet) and was back at work the next day.

Really!

Come on, it was only a minor op. She'd have no trouble getting back to work.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

In the line of duty on 10:34 - Apr 24 with 2810 viewsLord_Lucan

I watched it thinking it was the last episode, I had been looking forward to it all week.

With 10 mins to go I was wondering how on earth are they going to wrap this up in such a small space of time, then I pressed the "i" button, realised it was episode 5/6 and started calling myself a c*nt

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

In the line of duty on 10:38 - Apr 24 with 2806 viewsBluebell

In the line of duty on 10:34 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

I watched it thinking it was the last episode, I had been looking forward to it all week.

With 10 mins to go I was wondering how on earth are they going to wrap this up in such a small space of time, then I pressed the "i" button, realised it was episode 5/6 and started calling myself a c*nt

Now you have another week to look forward to the final episode.

I can't help thinking there is going to be a peculiar twist as there is another hour of it.
In the line of duty on 10:43 - Apr 24 with 2790 viewsLord_Lucan

In the line of duty on 10:38 - Apr 24 by Bluebell

I can't help thinking there is going to be a peculiar twist as there is another hour of it.

Unfortunately most final episodes are a let down.

I think the head copper (the effeminate one) is the corrupt officer H, I think Roz's involvement is minimal and like others I think it is pointing to the solicitor.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

In the line of duty on 10:45 - Apr 24 with 2786 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

In the line of duty on 10:38 - Apr 24 by Bluebell

We've all missed one possible suspect. The bent cop from last series who took over from Roz for a few weeks.

In the line of duty on 10:50 - Apr 24 with 2768 viewsLord_Lucan

In the line of duty on 10:45 - Apr 24 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

We've all missed one possible suspect. The bent cop from last series who took over from Roz for a few weeks.

The one that looks like Mick Talbot from The Merton Parkas?

Was he in the last series?

In the line of duty on 10:54 - Apr 24 with 2763 viewsBluebell

In the line of duty on 10:45 - Apr 24 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

Do we know that balaclava man is definitely male?

Could it be female? I don't think it is Roz. Could it be the girl with glasses who drives her everywhere? She seems to know exactly what is happening.

I would be a hopeless detective. I never guess the murderer correctly.
In the line of duty on 10:58 - Apr 24 with 2748 viewsBlueNomad

It is in fact Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the lead piping
In the line of duty on 11:05 - Apr 24 with 2724 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

In the line of duty on 10:54 - Apr 24 by Bluebell

Could it be female? I don't think it is Roz. Could it be the girl with glasses who drives her everywhere? She seems to know exactly what is happening.

Where's a decent copper when you need one

In the line of duty on 11:59 - Apr 24 with 2668 viewsRyorry

In the line of duty on 10:54 - Apr 24 by Bluebell

Girl w. glasses good shout - is she tall enough tho? The female who used Jamie's pw to access forbidden files, thereby landing him in it, then handed over info to someone (I didn't see who as had my back turned for a mo when lifting my teabags out of mug!), followed by departing in tears for early maternity leave (?) is obviously involved, maybe only in a minor way tho.

Re the murderer(s?) - suspect it was Ros's hubby after all ... but the slimy Dep Chief H-something is up to his ears in the slurry ..

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

In the line of duty on 12:05 - Apr 24 with 2649 viewsLankHenners

In the line of duty on 11:59 - Apr 24 by Ryorry

Girl w. glasses good shout - is she tall enough tho? The female who used Jamie's pw to access forbidden files, thereby landing him in it, then handed over info to someone (I didn't see who as had my back turned for a mo when lifting my teabags out of mug!), followed by departing in tears for early maternity leave (?) is obviously involved, maybe only in a minor way tho.

Re the murderer(s?) - suspect it was Ros's hubby after all ... but the slimy Dep Chief H-something is up to his ears in the slurry ..

I think the girl with glass noses is just an incredibly naive brown-noser trying to suck up to Roz at every opportunity.

Lady handing over files presumably bribed or forced in some way to do the undercover work for Chief Hilton (the slimy one you refer to) so he can further his efforts to take down AC12.

I had to do a bit of research last night as I hadn't actually watched the first 3 series which probably would have helped with last night's episode. Jimmy, for me, and several others it seems, is the most likely candidate for being balaclava man (although I suspect there's more than 1 of them).

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

In the line of duty on 12:12 - Apr 24 with 2625 viewsRyorry

In the line of duty on 12:05 - Apr 24 by LankHenners

I think the girl with glass noses is just an incredibly naive brown-noser trying to suck up to Roz at every opportunity.

Lady handing over files presumably bribed or forced in some way to do the undercover work for Chief Hilton (the slimy one you refer to) so he can further his efforts to take down AC12.

I had to do a bit of research last night as I hadn't actually watched the first 3 series which probably would have helped with last night's episode. Jimmy, for me, and several others it seems, is the most likely candidate for being balaclava man (although I suspect there's more than 1 of them).

Jimmy - who's Jimmy?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

In the line of duty on 12:18 - Apr 24 with 2610 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

In the line of duty on 12:12 - Apr 24 by Ryorry

Jimmy - who's Jimmy?!

He was Nicola Sturgeon on the news

In the line of duty on 12:21 - Apr 24 with 2595 viewsLankHenners

Jimmy - who's Jimmy?!

Jimmy (James) Lakewell - Roz's husband's solicitor.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

In the line of duty on 12:27 - Apr 24 with 2566 viewsLord_Lucan

Jimmy - who's Jimmy?!

Jimmy Lakewell. The bloke the Asian girl handed the USB stick to was the head copper and it was the dying testimony of bent copper "Dot" Cotton - which he then took out of his safe and played it to Hastings.

Did you actually watch it?

In the line of duty on 12:34 - Apr 24 with 2534 viewstextbackup

It's Lenny Henry

Freaked me out when I saw her arm gone, for some reason

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024