Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" 13:44 - Apr 24 with 9332 viewsmonytowbray

Do they all just assume public spending is perfect as it is at present with no unjust/pointless funding and all tax revenue that could possibly be going into the national pot is being collected?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:36 - Apr 25 with 587 viewsGlasgowBlue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:35 - Apr 25 by Ryorry

My reply was partly as it was because it's impossible to read political threads on here with you on ignore - you're so ubiquitous in them that they simply can't be read with the consequently multiple hidden spaces.

But please do carry on, I'm enjoying the laughs at some of your stuff!

Yeah. Let's see who's laughing on the morning on the 9th June.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:41 - Apr 25 with 579 viewsRyorry

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:36 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. Let's see who's laughing on the morning on the 9th June.

I've never disputed that the tories will win, despite having pointed out that arrogance/over-confidence tends to pee people off, and contributes to shock results.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024