Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. 16:18 - Apr 24 with 3373 viewsMJallday

albeit for Sheff Utd...

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 19:18 - Apr 24 with 1175 viewsjas0999

£500K. That's another team who will spend more than us in the Summer.
Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 20:12 - Apr 24 with 1136 viewschristiand

Football all over. Won't be surprised if Adam Johnson finds a club once released. I think I remember the current Plymouth keeper Luke McCormack killing some children when speeding. I'm all for second chances, but football is the worst when clubs can see the £ signs!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 00:13 - Apr 25 with 1077 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 20:12 - Apr 24 by christiand

Football all over. Won't be surprised if Adam Johnson finds a club once released. I think I remember the current Plymouth keeper Luke McCormack killing some children when speeding. I'm all for second chances, but football is the worst when clubs can see the £ signs!!

Why does he need a second chance, he was cleared.

My goodness this website is going down the pan, full of self righteous pillocks. I would be interested to see the number of unique users logging on, going down would be my guess as it is the same people posting over and over the same back slapping self congratulating cr*p.

BOT

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 01:36 - Apr 25 with 1060 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 00:13 - Apr 25 by BorisOrTrevor

My goodness this website is going down the pan, full of self righteous pillocks. I would be interested to see the number of unique users logging on, going down would be my guess as it is the same people posting over and over the same back slapping self congratulating cr*p.

U ok Hun?

Text me. Always here x

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 07:47 - Apr 25 with 1010 viewsMJallday

Looks like Ched Evans might be at Portman Road next season. on 00:13 - Apr 25 by BorisOrTrevor

theres only 3 of us, and im not sure about the other 2

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024