Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injury 16:33 - Apr 24 with 3172 viewsBurwell_Blue

Ted has done his hamstring, season, town career over?
Injury on 16:34 - Apr 24 with 3151 viewshype313

Town career over? Turn it in.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Injury on 16:35 - Apr 24 with 3145 viewsKieran_Knows

Would he have got another game this season anyway? I reckon Mick will revert back to Skuse, Huws and Ward this weekend, and could possibly do the same for the Forest game depending if anything is riding on it for them.

Bloody frustrating though!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Injury on 22:40 - Apr 24 with 2739 viewsBurwell_Blue

Injury on 16:34 - Apr 24 by hype313

Out for 4-5 weeks
on 22:42 - Apr 24 with 2720 views_

Injury on 22:45 - Apr 24 with 2700 viewsStNeotsBlue

Hopefully not. But Poobum is pretty reliable with TB info and other posters have stated that MMc and TB don't have a great relationship.
Injury on 22:46 - Apr 24 with 2691 viewsRudyard83

on 22:42 - Apr 24 by _

On a side note, Josh is now playing semi-professional. What a waste of talent...
on 22:57 - Apr 24 with 2630 views_

Injury on 22:46 - Apr 24 by Rudyard83

On a side note, Josh is now playing semi-professional. What a waste of talent...

Injury on 23:19 - Apr 24 with 2542 viewstextbackup

on 22:57 - Apr 24 by _

Agree on Carson, absolute helmet of the highest order!
We were in a bar in town having a chat and looked to see he was at the bar next to us, he wanted to get served so I said 'here josh did you want to jump in here' his reply 'they know who am am I'll get served even if I'm stood outside'
Oh how we laughed at him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Injury on 23:41 - Apr 24 with 2470 viewsTIB

Injury on 23:19 - Apr 24 by textbackup

We were in a bar in town having a chat and looked to see he was at the bar next to us, he wanted to get served so I said 'here josh did you want to jump in here' his reply 'they know who am am I'll get served even if I'm stood outside'
Oh how we laughed at him

I actually lol'd at this. What an embarrassing human / oxygen thief.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Injury on 04:18 - Apr 25 with 2324 viewsharlingblue

Yes I think that Teddy is now well behind what Gerard Nash is developing in the U23s.
on 06:53 - Apr 25 with 2184 views_

Injury on 23:19 - Apr 24 by textbackup

Oh how we laughed at him

Injury on 07:05 - Apr 25 with 2142 viewstractorboy1978

He's in danger of falling by the wayside with the likes of Dozzell, Benyu and Nydam potentially coming through. i know he has had injuries but he has visibly bulked up and looks worse for it.
Injury on 07:17 - Apr 25 with 2108 viewsTractorCam

on 22:57 - Apr 24 by _

Sad to hear about Carson, when i met him when both myself and he was a youngster at a player award evening he took the time to have a conversation with you, something most players don't do

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Injury on 08:24 - Apr 25 with 1948 viewsBLUEBEAT

on 06:53 - Apr 25 by _

Had a girlfriend? So the rumours about Josh being a lesbian were true!

Poll: W or W

Injury on 09:14 - Apr 25 with 1863 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Definitely season over but to be fair it has been for a while anyway.

Realistically, its 6-8 weeks recovery so that will put him into the summer. If he can get his head down, have a good pre-season then I think he could come good and for that, will be given next season by Mick.

If he doesn't keep injury free or doesn't knuckle down next season then I can see him easily being let go at the end of next season. Believe his current deal expires in 2018 anyway.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Injury on 09:19 - Apr 25 with 1838 viewsArnieM

Sadly , yet another example of a player with great potential to be unrealised. He is becoming yet another perpetual sick note. Off the field he seems to spend most of his time Twitter. Maybe he isnt applying himself as much as he should ? I dont know . BUT his Town career may well be on line if he doesnt get fit over this summer.

Yer, he may well move on to a "bigger club", but if he is constantly injured , he wont play much and be like so many before , who get a hefty bank balance , but plays little football.

Big summer for TB I think.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Injury on 09:58 - Apr 25 with 1748 viewsSwansea_Blue

Geological epocs have passed since he strung a few games together. It will be interesting to see how much longer he's given. Given the potential, I imagine he'll get to the end of his contract at least. But we can't rely on him - not exactly mister reliable is he?

I'd let him go as he takes up a wage for no benefit. But sods law he'd get fit over the summer, go somewhere else and have a blinding season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024