Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? 16:38 - Apr 24 with 989 viewsMJallday

Holy sheet!

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:40 - Apr 24 with 966 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Saw that yesterday genuinely checked BBC in case there'd been a bomb

Couldn't believe that was a smoke bomb
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 16:43]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:40 - Apr 24 with 965 viewsartsbossbeard

Proper tasty game this as well.

Meaty challenges all over the place and Kluivert Jnr lucky to stay on. Match more enjoyable than Burnley V Man Utd, anyway.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:41 - Apr 24 with 950 viewsKieran_Knows

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:40 - Apr 24 by artsbossbeard

Proper tasty game this as well.

Meaty challenges all over the place and Kluivert Jnr lucky to stay on. Match more enjoyable than Burnley V Man Utd, anyway.

I've watched a lot of the Dutch football on Sky this season. As you say, a much more enjoyable watch than most Prem games to be fair.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:42 - Apr 24 with 934 viewsBluebell

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:40 - Apr 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Saw that yesterday genuinely checked BBC in case there'd been a bomb

Couldn't believe that was a smoke bomb
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 16:43]

I think you are inventing words Rommy.

Yeatyans.

That looks dreadful. Wouldn't like to have been in the middle of that!
Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:43 - Apr 24 with 923 viewsLankHenners

So much #bantz

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:43 - Apr 24 with 917 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 16:42 - Apr 24 by Bluebell

I think you are inventing words Rommy.

Yeatyans.

That looks dreadful. Wouldn't like to have been in the middle of that!

Edited now

That was an attempt at yesterday incredibly

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 17:33 - Apr 24 with 820 viewsipswich78

Am I being boring that in the current security climate these type of things are a terrible idea?

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Apols if repost - anyone see the PSV vs Ajax smoke bomb? on 18:36 - Apr 24 with 736 viewsNazemariner

It's the wrong colour for starters!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024