Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him 16:58 - Apr 24 with 2283 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The doctors will be trying to wake him from the coma tomorrow.
Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 17:19 - Apr 24 with 2227 viewsITFC_Forever

Yes, saw this morning he had a very bad accident training for moto-cross.

Damaged his spinal cord quite badly, but luckily not severed it completely.

Get well soon Tomasz.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 17:19]

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 17:23 - Apr 24 with 2209 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 17:19 - Apr 24 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, saw this morning he had a very bad accident training for moto-cross.

Damaged his spinal cord quite badly, but luckily not severed it completely.

Get well soon Tomasz.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 17:19]

Disastrous end of his very successful career.

The doctors cannot say if he'll able to walk ever again. He'll face a long battle to do so.
Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 17:31 - Apr 24 with 2178 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Blimey

I used to love watching speedway GPs

Didn't realised he had got injured

Wish him well

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 18:55 - Apr 24 with 2043 viewsIllinoisblue

Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 17:23 - Apr 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

Disastrous end of his very successful career.

The doctors cannot say if he'll able to walk ever again. He'll face a long battle to do so.

from what I assume is not much money at all, those guys certainly are a in risky sport.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 18:59 - Apr 24 with 2037 viewsITFC_Forever

Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 18:55 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

from what I assume is not much money at all, those guys certainly are a in risky sport.

I think the guys at the top end of the sport in the GPs do alright out of it, but the club standard riders (such as those who ride for the Witches these days) earn a living but no more.

And the better you get, the less you crash....so those at the bottom really do take a big risk.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 19:14 - Apr 24 with 2002 viewsfergalsharkey

Saw him ride many times.bloke is in the top top ranks of all time.
Class rider, best of luck .

Poll: Cook out?

Tomasz Gollob's update..... Witches fans remember him on 19:34 - Apr 24 with 1962 viewsstickymockwell

Oh no. I loved Tomasz.
I remember him in the late 90s, it was him, Chris Louis and Scott Nicholls who where the main riders when I saw the occasional meeting.
It was always getting the East Anglian as a teenager on a Monday and reading the town report and then the speedway.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024