Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s Team 18:58 - Apr 24 with 3390 viewsPhilTWTD

U23s: Crowe, Woolfenden, Ndaba, C Smith (c), Webber, Blanchfield, McDonnell, Downes, Folami, Morris, Wilton. Subs: Marsden, Cahill, Meldrum, Lankester, McGavin.

Coventry: Addai, Green, Camwell, Shipley, Thompson, Harries, Spence, Bayliss, D Smith, Kelly-Evans (c), Sayoud. Subs: Finn, Naylor, Eccles, Doyle.

This post has been edited by an administrator
U23s Team on 21:45 - Apr 24 with 890 viewsPhilTWTD

U23s Team on 20:31 - Apr 24 by PhilTWTD

6-0 Folami.

Sorry, ended 6-0, report now up. Laptop battery died as I was finishing the report.
U23s Team on 22:38 - Apr 24 with 840 viewssoupytwist

U23s Team on 21:44 - Apr 24 by PhilTWTD

Not really sure. Difficult to compare with Wickham as he was already in the first team at 16 and he was very powerfully built at an early age. Morris is very clinical from what I've seen of him, although perhaps not to the remarkable degree of Rhodes but is quicker. Probably a little bit ahead of Marriott at a similar age, I would say. Think he could break into the first team next season, the odd appearance here and there rather than as a regular. A loan along the lines of Kundai's this year would probably do him good.

Hopefully one which he's more suited to than this season's. He wasn't happy and didn't get much from it apparently.
U23s Team on 22:45 - Apr 24 with 831 viewsPhilTWTD

U23s Team on 22:38 - Apr 24 by soupytwist

Hopefully one which he's more suited to than this season's. He wasn't happy and didn't get much from it apparently.

No, didn't work out, wasn't there long and think he only made one short sub appearance. Whereas Kundai seems to have come of age at Aldershot.
U23s Team on 01:49 - Apr 26 with 722 viewsharlingblue

U23s Team on 21:45 - Apr 24 by PhilTWTD

Sorry, ended 6-0, report now up. Laptop battery died as I was finishing the report.

Just to help Phil out, from my point of view.
The whole team looked comfortable on the ball, played a great passing game, every player looking to pass, move and create. Morris with two goals in his only 45 minutes, is a natural finisher, Folami looks a real performer, while Manager Gerard Nash is picking a fine team of youngsters, playing entertaining football.
As Manager of this team, he has to accommodate 1st team/squad players returning from injury, and some squad members not worthy of either side.
Perhaps in 1st team Cup Competitions and so called dead rubber league games, he could be the man to pick the team?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024