Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£1 mil banked 21:37 - Apr 24 with 6440 viewsmojo

Newcastle are up.
£1 mil banked on 21:45 - Apr 24 with 6378 viewsEastTownBlue

No big thing for the Newcastle supporters as the politely applaud from the terraces and quickly depart the stadium.

If we ever get promoted from this feckin league it would be our biggest ever pitch invasion.
£1 mil banked on 21:46 - Apr 24 with 6362 viewsPhilTWTD

Not sure there was anything in that report, was dismissed at the time. I'll check again, though.
£1 mil banked on 21:47 - Apr 24 with 6336 viewsJ2BLUE

£1 mil banked on 21:46 - Apr 24 by PhilTWTD

Not sure there was anything in that report, was dismissed at the time. I'll check again, though.

I hope it's true. Good luck to him. He was a damn good servant down here.

Edit: Just realised you meant a fee top up and not a bonus for Murphy. Disregard my comment.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 22:53]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

£1 mil banked on 22:15 - Apr 24 with 6036 viewsScuzzer

£1 mil banked on 21:45 - Apr 24 by EastTownBlue

No big thing for the Newcastle supporters as the politely applaud from the terraces and quickly depart the stadium.

If we ever get promoted from this feckin league it would be our biggest ever pitch invasion.

I must say I was really surprised by the lack of celebration. Did they do a 'lap of honour'...or are they saving that till the end of the season...hopefully for them if they are champions.

Established 1968

£1 mil banked on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 6001 viewsolimar

£1 mil banked on 22:15 - Apr 24 by Scuzzer

I must say I was really surprised by the lack of celebration. Did they do a 'lap of honour'...or are they saving that till the end of the season...hopefully for them if they are champions.

I thought the same thing. The lowest key promotion Ive ever seen- I can only assume that they are trying to be professional ahead of attempting to win the league. Which they wont.
£1 mil banked on 22:19 - Apr 24 with 5979 viewsIllinoisblue

£1 mil banked on 22:18 - Apr 24 by olimar

I thought the same thing. The lowest key promotion Ive ever seen- I can only assume that they are trying to be professional ahead of attempting to win the league. Which they wont.

I just think it's more the fact they see themselves as "belonging" in the premier league and it's no great achievement for them to be going back there. That's why I hope Huddersfield or Sheff Weds go up as their fans and players will truly be ecstatic about it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

£1 mil banked on 23:15 - Apr 24 with 5665 viewstextbackup

Murfs bank account will be £200/300,000 better off with that bonus too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

£1 mil banked on 05:53 - Apr 25 with 5036 viewsBenters

£1 mil banked on 23:15 - Apr 24 by textbackup

Murfs bank account will be £200/300,000 better off with that bonus too

He knew what he was doing didnt he !

Good luck to him!
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 6:07]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

£1 mil banked on 06:00 - Apr 25 with 5022 viewsITFC1983

£1 mil banked on 05:53 - Apr 25 by Benters

He knew what he was doing didnt he !

Good luck to him!
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 6:07]

Murph will be back here for his 75th season on loan next year.

I don't have a reliable source at the club, I don't know any stewards, I haven't been to Tesco copdock and as far as I am aware there isn't a job interview for his wife at Ipswich hospital lined up!

It is purely a feeling I have!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

£1 mil banked on 06:09 - Apr 25 with 4989 viewsBenters

£1 mil banked on 06:00 - Apr 25 by ITFC1983

I don't have a reliable source at the club, I don't know any stewards, I haven't been to Tesco copdock and as far as I am aware there isn't a job interview for his wife at Ipswich hospital lined up!

lol !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

£1 mil banked on 08:49 - Apr 25 with 4357 viewshype313

But you are an Estate agent in Woodbridge?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

£1 mil banked on 08:52 - Apr 25 with 4331 viewsSteve_M

I reckon Murphy will want to stay there, have half a chance in the Premier League knowing he's at a stage in his career where he will be better for not playing every week.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

£1 mil banked on 08:55 - Apr 25 with 4307 viewshype313

£1 mil banked on 08:52 - Apr 25 by Steve_M

I reckon Murphy will want to stay there, have half a chance in the Premier League knowing he's at a stage in his career where he will be better for not playing every week.

Also, I should imagine he is on some pretty decent wages, so we would probably look elsewhere to spend that kind of money.

£1 mil banked on 09:06 - Apr 25 with 4241 viewsSteve_M

£1 mil banked on 08:55 - Apr 25 by hype313

Also, I should imagine he is on some pretty decent wages, so we would probably look elsewhere to spend that kind of money.

Well, quite. If he drops down again, he'll go to Wednesday or Derby. I can't imagine that appeals as much as another go int he Premier.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

£1 mil banked on 12:33 - Apr 25 with 3778 viewsCrawfordsboot

£1 mil banked on 08:52 - Apr 25 by Steve_M

He did well to get a final decent contract at NUFC but no way do I see him staying there. They will have a clear out and get premier rated players in. Murphy can then move on to see out the final year or two of his playing days.
£1 mil banked on 12:58 - Apr 25 with 3670 viewsBinner

£1 mil banked on 09:06 - Apr 25 by Steve_M

Well, quite. If he drops down again, he'll go to Wednesday or Derby. I can't imagine that appeals as much as another go int he Premier.

Derby would suit him. He could fly to Ireland from East Midlands Airport...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

£1 mil banked on 14:30 - Apr 25 with 3354 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

£1 mil banked on 12:33 - Apr 25 by Crawfordsboot

He did well to get a final decent contract at NUFC but no way do I see him staying there. They will have a clear out and get premier rated players in. Murphy can then move on to see out the final year or two of his playing days.

There's already been a couple of BBC sport articles calling for Mike Ashley to give Benitez anywhere from £60m to £90m in transfer budget.

That would no doubt lead to a couple of new strikers and a hell of a lot of agents fees as they'll probably buy in 15 new players and sell 15 of this years squad
£1 mil banked on 14:33 - Apr 25 with 3336 viewshype313

£1 mil banked on 14:30 - Apr 25 by King_of_Portman_Rd

There's already been a couple of BBC sport articles calling for Mike Ashley to give Benitez anywhere from £60m to £90m in transfer budget.

That would no doubt lead to a couple of new strikers and a hell of a lot of agents fees as they'll probably buy in 15 new players and sell 15 of this years squad

Rob Lee and Beagrie said last night that he will have to spend significant sums, essentially bar Shelvey, Gayle and Ritchie they need a new team, if that's the case then we are well and truly Screwed!

£1 mil banked on 15:01 - Apr 25 with 3209 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

£1 mil banked on 14:33 - Apr 25 by hype313

Rob Lee and Beagrie said last night that he will have to spend significant sums, essentially bar Shelvey, Gayle and Ritchie they need a new team, if that's the case then we are well and truly Screwed!

Rafa has always been the type of manager who wants to sign 10 players every transfer window. The amount of random Spanish players he signed for Liverpool for a few million each, only to sell them on a couple of later for peanuts having never played for him.

Plus, Newcastle fans will demand they go and sign every possible transfer target and I reckon they'll end up with near enough a whole new 25 man squad next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024