Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Dickenson 08:35 - Apr 25 with 1857 viewsBlueNomad

Already in talks about a move to us from Colchester.
Ben Dickenson on 08:39 - Apr 25 with 1834 viewsKieran_Knows

Interesting. Can literally play anywhere down the left hand side, so would be another good option. Scored quite a few for Col U this season I think as well.

Lets hope he doesn't turn out to be like Wordsworth (if he does sign of course)!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ben Dickenson on 08:45 - Apr 25 with 1781 viewsJimmyJazz

Would like to think Rowe would be given a fair chance first, while it's Kenlock for me at left back

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Ben Dickenson on 08:45 - Apr 25 with 1783 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Mick getting his business done early then, guess his talks with Evans must have gone well ;)

Wouldn't surprise me though if we are after him again as we were linked with him in January.....

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31026/colchester-turn-down-town-bid-for-

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Ben Dickenson on 08:46 - Apr 25 with 1763 viewsKieran_Knows

Ben Dickenson on 08:45 - Apr 25 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Mick getting his business done early then, guess his talks with Evans must have gone well ;)

Wouldn't surprise me though if we are after him again as we were linked with him in January.....

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31026/colchester-turn-down-town-bid-for-

Now we're safe, you'd like to think if Mick was staying, then we would be making moves in terms of summer additions already.

Can't see much happening with Colchester yet given their attention will still be on getting in the play-offs.

Ben Dickenson on 10:40 - Apr 25 with 1474 viewsTIB

Ben Dickenson on 08:39 - Apr 25 by Kieran_Knows

Interesting. Can literally play anywhere down the left hand side, so would be another good option. Scored quite a few for Col U this season I think as well.

Lets hope he doesn't turn out to be like Wordsworth (if he does sign of course)!

I was going to say this, the lad has the ability to play in defence and midfield so it gives us Knudsen, Kenlock and Dickenson to play LB or Rowe and Dickenson in the LM/LW spot. I just hope Kenlock keeps developing like he is...we've seen enough youth show quality and then fizzle out

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Ben Dickenson on 10:47 - Apr 25 with 1447 viewsKieran_Knows

Ben Dickenson on 10:40 - Apr 25 by TIB

I was going to say this, the lad has the ability to play in defence and midfield so it gives us Knudsen, Kenlock and Dickenson to play LB or Rowe and Dickenson in the LM/LW spot. I just hope Kenlock keeps developing like he is...we've seen enough youth show quality and then fizzle out

Yes, I think Dickenson has played at left wing back a few times for them this season. Agree about Kenlock, left back, or left wing back, he deserves his place in the side. Rowe and Dickenson for options at LM, with Kenlock and Knudsen as options at LB would give us plenty of cover down that side.

Ben Dickenson on 10:58 - Apr 25 with 1404 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Ben Dickenson on 10:40 - Apr 25 by TIB

Seems that Dickensons natural position is left wing back.

Might mean that Berra is definitely off perhaps?

That way Kenlock/Dickenson can fight it out for LB

Smith/Knudsen can fight it out for the left CB position

Webster/Chambers can fight it out for right CB position

Spence/Emmanual can for fight it out for RB

2 players for every position-3 if you count Knudsen as LB and Chambers as RB.

Taylor if fit can cover for both CB positions so I would say we are fairly well covered in defence. Which makes me think more and more that its only a matter of time before Berra leaves.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024