Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko 12:17 - Apr 25 with 2475 viewshype313

£20 PPV can't see it going past 3 rounds.

Might go fishing instead and find a lovely stream...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 12:21 - Apr 25 with 2446 viewsbontcho

5live for me. Mike Costello is brilliant.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 12:21 - Apr 25 with 2448 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ill use a stream

Message me if you want it saturdau

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 12:21 - Apr 25 with 2447 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah, I'm going.

Hopefully an early AJ knockout.
Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 13:53 - Apr 25 with 2349 viewsJ2BLUE

As much as I want to support AJ I really like Klitschko and kind of want him to win.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 13:59 - Apr 25 with 2335 viewsRadlett_blue

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 13:53 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

As much as I want to support AJ I really like Klitschko and kind of want him to win.

Klitschko seems a decent guy, but it can't be healthy for heavyweight boxing if a 41 year old is champion of (at least part of) the world.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 13:59 - Apr 25 with 2336 viewsmaccyd9

Decent enough undercard, big top of the bill, don't think it's bad value at all.

I'll be getting it having turned down tickets to go so I sort of feel like I'm up!

Think it might go late. Brezeale took AJ a few and both will be cautious not to get blown away early given the hype.

Can see a tenth round AJ stoppage.
Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 14:11 - Apr 25 with 2313 viewsITFC_Forever

I did read the third word of the second line with a 't'.....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 15:15 - Apr 25 with 2247 viewstheipswichman

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 13:59 - Apr 25 by maccyd9

Decent enough undercard, big top of the bill, don't think it's bad value at all.

I'll be getting it having turned down tickets to go so I sort of feel like I'm up!

Think it might go late. Brezeale took AJ a few and both will be cautious not to get blown away early given the hype.

I think the undercard looks pretty poor to be honest. I'll still be buying because the main event is going to be great, can see it going for longer than usual AJ fights just hoping he can come through because, despite his age, klitschko is still a huge test.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 15:22 - Apr 25 with 2230 viewshype313

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 13:59 - Apr 25 by maccyd9

I think AJ was toying with Brezeale, he could have got him out of there within the first round, likewise with Eric Molina.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 15:26 - Apr 25 with 2219 viewsWD19

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 15:15 - Apr 25 by theipswichman

I think the undercard looks pretty poor to be honest. I'll still be buying because the main event is going to be great, can see it going for longer than usual AJ fights just hoping he can come through because, despite his age, klitschko is still a huge test.

Undercard very average in my view too. Still weighing up whether to bother, but as I am likely to be stuck in the house on the Saturday night of a long weekend current thinking is that I will buy in anyway.
Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 16:03 - Apr 25 with 2175 viewsTIB

I ordered Haye fight and wife loved watching it which surprised me so may order the AJ fight...HOWEVER...TalkTalk TV/Internet at mine has been dogsh*t recently and £20 for intermittent footage will send me into a rage

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 20:39 - Apr 25 with 2071 viewsjas0999

£20.00 is a lot of money ...
Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 07:02 - Apr 28 with 1909 viewsKeaneish

3 rounds? No chance. I'd put money on the later rounds but it won't be an early finish. Could go either way but it'll be into the 7th or 8th before one tires enough for a big break through.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 07:46 - Apr 28 with 1851 viewsbritbiker

I have a mate who is going as his first fight, however official ticket cost him £330 and it's not even ringside. He is going for the atmosphere though so hope it lasts a few rounds
Anyone bothering with AJ Klitschko on 08:49 - Apr 28 with 1798 viewsHerbivore

I'll be ordering it. It'll be intriguing while it lasts, Wlad has tons of experience and can still bang and AJ's chin is relatively untested so it'll be interesting to see how he responds if he takes a big shot. That being said, Wlad's chin has never been the best and AJ can crack so I suspect this one ends as soon as he lands something solid, it's just a matter of how long that might take.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024