Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? 15:36 - Apr 25 with 4575 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The Draft and entire league have arrived in town.

Let's party!
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:37 - Apr 25 with 2441 viewsJ2BLUE

Where abouts do you live? This isn't a sarcastic post. I mean which city?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:37 - Apr 25 with 2432 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:37 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

Where abouts do you live? This isn't a sarcastic post. I mean which city?

The finest city in the North East
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:38 - Apr 25 with 2430 viewsartsbossbeard

Unless they've all brought their cheerleaders with them, I'm easy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:38 - Apr 25 with 2425 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:37 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Newcastle?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:39 - Apr 25 with 2415 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:37 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Philly.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 15:39]

Truly impaired.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:40 - Apr 25 with 2402 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:38 - Apr 25 by artsbossbeard

Unless they've all brought their cheerleaders with them, I'm easy.

Of course they have, it's the first ever draft outside as well. On the Rocky steps. Weather calls for 28 degrees and sunny.

I'll be in the draft tavern

[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 15:41]
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:41 - Apr 25 with 2390 viewsartsbossbeard

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:40 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Of course they have, it's the first ever draft outside as well. On the Rocky steps. Weather calls for 28 degrees and sunny.

I'll be in the draft tavern

[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 15:41]

GAH!

Enjoy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:42 - Apr 25 with 2381 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:41 - Apr 25 by artsbossbeard

GAH!

Enjoy.

Wish I owned property, my mate just Air BnB'ed his flat for $700 a night
Login to get fewer ads

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:44 - Apr 25 with 2367 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:42 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Wish I owned property, my mate just Air BnB'ed his flat for $700 a night

They're going to make thousands using it as a pop up brothel.

Truly impaired.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:57 - Apr 25 with 2327 viewsIllinoisblue

are you still threatening to tweet every hour of every day about the draft? I may have to unfollow you. It's boring, man, like an overblown days-long episode of "Transfer window". Life is too short.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:05 - Apr 25 with 2311 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:57 - Apr 25 by Illinoisblue

are you still threatening to tweet every hour of every day about the draft? I may have to unfollow you. It's boring, man, like an overblown days-long episode of "Transfer window". Life is too short.

I find the draft boring too

I love NFL. But hate the draft as I don't watch college football so haven't a scooby who they are

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:06 - Apr 25 with 2301 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:57 - Apr 25 by Illinoisblue

Let me have my week!
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:07 - Apr 25 with 2296 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:05 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

I love NFL. But hate the draft as I don't watch college football so haven't a scooby who they are

Well exactly I mean the first round is always worth a watch regardless but I get it if you don't know anything about the talent pool
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:11 - Apr 25 with 2278 viewsIllinoisblue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:06 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Let me have my week!

wake me up when it's over!

62 - 78 - 81

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:11 - Apr 25 with 2275 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:11 - Apr 25 by Illinoisblue

wake me up when it's over!

To be fair you mainly tweet about ITFC......
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:13 - Apr 25 with 2267 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:38 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Newcastle?

Gateshead?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:15 - Apr 25 with 2264 viewsmutters

Yes do admit am slightly jealous. Would be great to experience it first hand.

I will have to make do with watching it on TV and hoping my Phins take somebody worthy this time around.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:18 - Apr 25 with 2245 viewsIllinoisblue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:11 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

To be fair you mainly tweet about ITFC......

I see what you did there...

62 - 78 - 81

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:21 - Apr 25 with 2232 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:15 - Apr 25 by mutters

Yes do admit am slightly jealous. Would be great to experience it first hand.

I will have to make do with watching it on TV and hoping my Phins take somebody worthy this time around.

Yes this is a big event in town I can get behind.

The Pope and the DNC zzzzz

I hope the Skins take Reddick, explosive LB edge rusher out of Temple.
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 17:41 - Apr 25 with 2164 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:21 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes this is a big event in town I can get behind.

The Pope and the DNC zzzzz

I hope the Skins take Reddick, explosive LB edge rusher out of Temple.

Yep Reddick looks like a great pickup, but will he be available @ 17? Hes the best OB there imo but that means some other team may pick him. Otherwise bpa for the skins i think, you could do with some Safety help.

I am hoping that there are some monster trades, but with not sure thing QB coming out of college this year, i'd imagine it will be quieter.

I'd hope the Phins pick up some LB or OL help, Lamp looks nasty but we shall see. Aside from Tunsil last year, i always feel underwhelmed every year post the 1st round. Thats the joy of being a Miami fan ;-)

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 17:44 - Apr 25 with 2154 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 17:41 - Apr 25 by mutters

Yep Reddick looks like a great pickup, but will he be available @ 17? Hes the best OB there imo but that means some other team may pick him. Otherwise bpa for the skins i think, you could do with some Safety help.

I am hoping that there are some monster trades, but with not sure thing QB coming out of college this year, i'd imagine it will be quieter.

I'd hope the Phins pick up some LB or OL help, Lamp looks nasty but we shall see. Aside from Tunsil last year, i always feel underwhelmed every year post the 1st round. Thats the joy of being a Miami fan ;-)

Foster will still go before him. We signed Swearinger in FA and Cravens is also moving back there next year.
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 17:55 - Apr 25 with 2136 viewsitfcjoe

Any year but this year, without a first rounded the draft feels a bit flat - sure once it gets going I'll be into it!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 17:55 - Apr 25 with 2136 viewsTractorCam

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 16:05 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Like Rommy said, i've followed nfl for years but never college football so don't know any of the players coming in.

I'm still very jealous as would love to experience something like this, enjoy!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 17:57 - Apr 25 with 2133 viewslukey130490

Extremely jealous of this. Im still bitter that the NFL decided not to have Falcons vs Pats as the opening game, as I am in Boston, going to the opening game that week, and wouldve loved to see Falcons!
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:12 - Apr 25 with 2099 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 17:57 - Apr 25 by lukey130490

Extremely jealous of this. Im still bitter that the NFL decided not to have Falcons vs Pats as the opening game, as I am in Boston, going to the opening game that week, and wouldve loved to see Falcons!

It's pretty mental in town. Every team's media is here, the pubs will be fun after work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024