Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? 15:36 - Apr 25 with 4573 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The Draft and entire league have arrived in town.

Let's party!
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:51 - Apr 25 with 950 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:41 - Apr 25 by mutters

:-)

He has done well for himself, even playing on the franchise tag. What is it $45 million guaranteed over the last two seasons? Not bad for a guy who was drafted as a back up.

Damn well and his Jersey hangs proudly in my wardrobe. I'm pleased for him.

He's also on the second to last MMQB Podcast with Peter King, if it's of any interest.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 20:12 - Apr 25 with 935 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:51 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

Damn well and his Jersey hangs proudly in my wardrobe. I'm pleased for him.

He's also on the second to last MMQB Podcast with Peter King, if it's of any interest.

Thanks will have a listen. I tend to read si/mmqb but rarely listen to their podcasts. I am still a bit more old school in that department.

Pleased for Cousins, he's shown he's a franchise QB, just hope the skins do right by him and he doesn't end up a 49er. He seems content to let the situation play out though

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 20:35 - Apr 25 with 925 viewsLord_Lucan

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 15:57 - Apr 25 by Illinoisblue

are you still threatening to tweet every hour of every day about the draft? I may have to unfollow you. It's boring, man, like an overblown days-long episode of "Transfer window". Life is too short.

What the feck is it anyway?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 20:38 - Apr 25 with 922 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 20:35 - Apr 25 by Lord_Lucan

What the feck is it anyway?

Collegiate system of sport in the US means that every year, the 32 NFL teams get the opportunity to pick the best players coming out of college. The worst team last year, gets the 1st pick this year, and it goes for 7 rounds.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 21:51 - Apr 25 with 892 viewsDBaldy

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:57 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I think he goes to Indy. Saints go backfield.

If McCaffery is there then I think the Saints (my team) will take him, but I'd prefer one of the DE's or CB's as that's a far bigger need.

I get drafting BPA, but when our defense has been so bad for so long, you really can't be taking an offensive toy at #11 overall.

FWIW I think Foster will be a bust and the Jets will reach for a QB. Again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024