Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I assume the total number of renewals 20:45 - Apr 25 with 2450 viewshoofer

Has yet to be released the official count that is we have all heard rumours but the club are a bit slow to announce the figure maybe is bad as some think it is .
I assume the total number of renewals on 20:48 - Apr 25 with 2416 viewsLimitlessBlue

PUNK TEW ATION!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

I assume the total number of renewals on 20:52 - Apr 25 with 2398 viewsBluedanW

I assume the total number of renewals on 20:48 - Apr 25 by LimitlessBlue

PUNK TEW ATION!

What are the rumours? The magical figure of season ticket sales needed for the discount is 12,500 by August. What were sales last year?
I assume the total number of renewals on 20:57 - Apr 25 with 2374 viewsRegencyBlue

I assume the total number of renewals on 20:52 - Apr 25 by BluedanW

What are the rumours? The magical figure of season ticket sales needed for the discount is 12,500 by August. What were sales last year?

Phil said last week that we currently have around 12200 season ticket holders at the moment and the club were anticipating the high 9000's for next.

If anywhere close to the real situation thats one hell of a drop and should give our illustrious owner something to think about!!!
I assume the total number of renewals on 21:04 - Apr 25 with 2321 viewsBluedanW

I assume the total number of renewals on 20:57 - Apr 25 by RegencyBlue

Phil said last week that we currently have around 12200 season ticket holders at the moment and the club were anticipating the high 9000's for next.

If anywhere close to the real situation thats one hell of a drop and should give our illustrious owner something to think about!!!

I take it that figure was close to 10,000 at early bird deadline.
They extended it last year. I can see them not extending it this year, cutting their noses off to spite their faces
I assume the total number of renewals on 23:45 - Apr 25 with 2098 viewsFreddy

I'm sure I read on here it was 12555 last August when the season started, compared to 14000 the year before
I assume the total number of renewals on 23:57 - Apr 25 with 2100 viewstextbackup

Was down the ground today getting a couple of tickets for the game sat, asked the bloke what we were looking at for next season and his answer 'we only need to open the main stand to fit people in'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I assume the total number of renewals on 00:35 - Apr 26 with 2029 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I assume the total number of renewals on 23:57 - Apr 25 by textbackup

Was down the ground today getting a couple of tickets for the game sat, asked the bloke what we were looking at for next season and his answer 'we only need to open the main stand to fit people in'

Blimey

That ain't good

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I assume the total number of renewals on 05:19 - Apr 26 with 1968 viewsBenters

It will be between 8.5k -9.5k and the club will say its 10k+

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

I assume the total number of renewals on 05:26 - Apr 26 with 1960 viewsBenters

It will be nice and cosy though .

Gentlybentley

I assume the total number of renewals on 06:54 - Apr 26 with 1846 viewsFixed_It

I assume the total number of renewals on 00:35 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Blimey

That ain't good

Nor true.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:10 - Apr 26 with 1823 viewsTractorCam

Amazing, we've had our worst season in years and the wonderful powers above have actually set a higher target than last year's sales just to give us about £15 off, laughable

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:13 - Apr 26 with 1801 viewsBenters

I assume the total number of renewals on 06:54 - Apr 26 by Fixed_It

Nor true.

What said in jest ?

Gentlybentley

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:16 - Apr 26 with 1789 viewsWarkystache

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:13 - Apr 26 by Benters

What said in jest ?

I've apathetically renewed mine via DD so watch us get magically promoted next season and all the doubters come flooding back about Xmas when we're top.

Bibble

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:24 - Apr 26 with 1765 viewsBenters

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:16 - Apr 26 by Warkystache

I've apathetically renewed mine via DD so watch us get magically promoted next season and all the doubters come flooding back about Xmas when we're top.

Bibble

You still pissed ba ?

Gentlybentley

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:30 - Apr 26 with 1744 viewshoppy

You spelt 'manager's bench' wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:52 - Apr 26 with 1655 viewstextbackup

I assume the total number of renewals on 07:30 - Apr 26 by hoppy

You spelt 'manager's bench' wrongly.

Out of interest I'd guess the pioneer stand holds, what 10,500?

North and south, 6/7000 each

Cobbold 4/5000?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024