Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, Evans has got another 2 and a bit hours left to sack Mick. 21:42 - Apr 25 with 1385 viewsBlueBadger

..or else Flashbulb's 'source' will be left with egg on their face.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, Evans has got another 2 and a bit hours left to sack Mick. on 21:43 - Apr 25 with 1379 viewsJ2BLUE

There's already enough egg on his face to make an omelette big enough to feed Texas.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well, Evans has got another 2 and a bit hours left to sack Mick. on 21:56 - Apr 25 with 1313 viewshoppy

Well, Evans has got another 2 and a bit hours left to sack Mick. on 21:43 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

There's already enough egg on his face to make an omelette big enough to feed Texas.

I wouldn't want to see what that looks like if you're making it...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Well, Evans has got another 2 and a bit hours left to sack Mick. on 22:01 - Apr 25 with 1288 viewsVic

Presser at 11.30 my sauce is telling me. Could it be that big Mick is toast?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Well, Evans has got another 2 and a bit hours left to sack Mick. on 22:15 - Apr 25 with 1241 viewsMJallday

Well, Evans has got another 2 and a bit hours left to sack Mick. on 22:01 - Apr 25 by Vic

Presser at 11.30 my sauce is telling me. Could it be that big Mick is toast?

i think youve been on the sauce..

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Well, Evans has got another 2 and a bit hours left to sack Mick. on 22:30 - Apr 25 with 1176 viewsfooters

Cometh the 12th hour, cometh the 12th Man.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024