Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. 15:26 - Apr 26 with 21820 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you could bang one celebrity in the world

You get one pick. Who?

For me.. the geordie from little mix

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

on 15:28 - Apr 26 with 5468 views_

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:28 - Apr 26 with 5468 viewsjaykay

i hope grand father dont see this thread

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:30 - Apr 26 with 5459 viewsMJallday

i think i know glasgows....

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:33 - Apr 26 with 5429 viewsbluewein

on 15:28 - Apr 26 by _

Yeah, for crying out loud Rommer...

(Claire Danes...)

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:34 - Apr 26 with 5416 viewsSwansea_Blue

Are kids today still using the word 'bang' then? You'd have thought you'd have come up with a new one by now.

And the answer is obvious isn't it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:36 - Apr 26 with 5401 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:30 - Apr 26 by MJallday

i think i know glasgows....

I know someone would tell that joke when I did the OP

Played

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:36 - Apr 26 with 5410 viewsJoeSoap

Sorry Rommy she's far too young for me, and due to my health issues I don't have a good one left in me.
However, when my time comes I'm off to see Nigella and I will die a happy, dignified, death by suffocation between her soft breasts.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:36 - Apr 26 with 5398 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 15:28 - Apr 26 by _

Are you blind?

Login to get fewer ads

on 15:38 - Apr 26 with 5388 views_

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:36 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Are you blind?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:43 - Apr 26 with 5354 viewsjeera

on 15:38 - Apr 26 by _

Agree. What a sad thread.

Emma Watson.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

on 15:43 - Apr 26 with 5348 views_

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:43 - Apr 26 by jeera

Agree. What a sad thread.

Emma Watson.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:45 - Apr 26 with 5333 viewsjeera

on 15:43 - Apr 26 by _

I'm sure we're both OK with that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:45 - Apr 26 with 5333 viewshoppy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:34 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

Are kids today still using the word 'bang' then? You'd have thought you'd have come up with a new one by now.

I shall be letting the RSPCA know of your choice. Always knew you were a wrong 'un.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:49 - Apr 26 with 5310 viewsSwansea_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:45 - Apr 26 by hoppy

I shall be letting the RSPCA know of your choice. Always knew you were a wrong 'un.

You're right, I apologise for my scandalous desertion of the Welsh animal of choice. It won't happen again. Baaaa.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:53 - Apr 26 with 5288 viewsReuser_is_God

Michelle Keegan
Holly Willoughby
Karen Brady
Jennifer Metcalffe
Rachel Riley

All at the same time.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:55 - Apr 26 with 5272 viewsThe_Romford_Grandad

not for me boy

i'd have a go on that carol vorderman though but don't tell nan
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:55 - Apr 26 with 5272 viewsMJallday

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:34 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

are you rolf harris?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:55 - Apr 26 with 5267 viewsKieran_Knows

Margot Robbie.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 15:56]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:56 - Apr 26 with 5265 viewsSwansea_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:55 - Apr 26 by MJallday

are you rolf harris?

He of 'two little boys' fame? Er, no. My didgeridoo behaves itself.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:56 - Apr 26 with 5264 viewsRoyKeanesDog

And I'll eat if when you're done.

Poll: Best Football Song

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:01 - Apr 26 with 5223 viewsSitfcB

'Bang' ffs....

Anyway....

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:02 - Apr 26 with 5220 viewsReuser_is_God

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:01 - Apr 26 by SitfcB

'Bang' ffs....

Anyway....

Agreed, he should've said 'make sweet love'

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:13 - Apr 26 with 5173 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:01 - Apr 26 by SitfcB

'Bang' ffs....

Anyway....

Ok then.. 'Make love' - you big poof

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:14 - Apr 26 with 5166 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:53 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

Michelle Keegan
Holly Willoughby
Karen Brady
Jennifer Metcalffe
Rachel Riley

All at the same time.

Michelle Keegan, Holly Willpughby and Rachel Riley would all make my top 5

But Karen Brady? Ew

Gonna have to google that jennifer bird as I haven't heard that name before

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:17 - Apr 26 with 5148 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 15:55 - Apr 26 by Kieran_Knows

Margot Robbie.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 15:56]

Cracking shout

Libby you must have an answer for this thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024