Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... 15:46 - Apr 26 with 1780 viewsArcher4721

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 15:48 - Apr 26 with 1762 viewsGeoffSentence

That's what 5 years in coalition with the tories does to you. It wasn't so long ago that the lib dems were the most tolerant and open of all the parties.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 15:54 - Apr 26 with 1736 viewsBlueBadger

Given the Labour party's recent history in the field of antisemitism, I rather fear this may not end well here. After all, Tim Farron's actually SACKED his leading antisemite, rather than merely suspended him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 15:57 - Apr 26 with 1722 viewsGlasgowBlue

So your party has common ground with the Lib Dems on at least one subject then.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 15:59 - Apr 26 with 1711 viewsSteve_M

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 15:54 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

Given the Labour party's recent history in the field of antisemitism, I rather fear this may not end well here. After all, Tim Farron's actually SACKED his leading antisemite, rather than merely suspended him.

To say nothing of Jezza's willingness to appear on Press TV despite the Iranian regime's somewhat regressive attitude to homosexuality.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 16:02 - Apr 26 with 1696 viewsArcher4721

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 15:57 - Apr 26 by GlasgowBlue

Seems as though Theresa May has plenty in common with Tim Farron also then.

Her voting on sexuality.

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 16:07 - Apr 26 with 1680 viewsGlasgowBlue

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 16:02 - Apr 26 by Archer4721

Seems as though Theresa May has plenty in common with Tim Farron also then.

Her voting on sexuality.

Her record on gay rights is shameful to say the least and I fully condemn it.

Something you have never done regarding Jezza's Labour party being branded as "institutionally anti semitic" by an all party committee.

As Steve M has already stated, how do you feel about Jeremy pocketing twenty grand for appearing on Iranian State TV?

For instance, during the period between the year of Corbyn's first appearance and his last Iran hanged at least 1,314 people, according to Amnesty International. In 2011, the year of Corbyn's third appearance, three Iranian men were executed for homosexuality.

Iranian democracy campaigner Maziar Bahari’s described Corbyn as ‘a useful idiot’, and went on to say:

"People who present programmes for Press TV and get paid for it should be really ashamed of themselves – especially if they call themselves liberals and people who are interested in human rights".

Iron Lion Zion

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 16:16 - Apr 26 with 1637 viewshype313

This made me laugh earlier

http://www.markpack.org.uk/149494/clive-lewis-constituency-poll-icm/

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 16:21 - Apr 26 with 1624 viewsGlasgowBlue

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 16:16 - Apr 26 by hype313

This made me laugh earlier

http://www.markpack.org.uk/149494/clive-lewis-constituency-poll-icm/

Archer has tipped him as the next Labour leader. That was before he fell out with Corbyn though so now he will probably call him a Tory.

Lewis may have broken Section 106 of the Representation of the People Act 1983 in claiming false polling results for other candidates. Under the Act it’s an illegal practice to make a false statement about a rival candidate “for the purpose of affecting the return of any candidate at the election”.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 16:24 - Apr 26 with 1610 viewsGlasgowBlue

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 15:54 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

It looks like our old friends has fled his own thread.

It hasn't been a great week for him tbh.

Iron Lion Zion

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 18:45 - Apr 26 with 1507 viewsCoastalblue

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 16:24 - Apr 26 by GlasgowBlue

It looks like our old friends has fled his own thread.

It hasn't been a great week for him tbh.

It was never going to end well was it? I would think anybody who supports the current Labout party under their present leadership would just want to keep quiet really.

And no, I'm not a Tory, which is what I expect the comeback to be.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 19:10 - Apr 26 with 1483 viewsSwansea_Blue

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 15:57 - Apr 26 by GlasgowBlue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 19:49 - Apr 26 with 1431 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 19:10 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

Criticising Israel is verboten.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 21:24 - Apr 26 with 1377 viewsKievthegreat

So it looks like the Lib Dems don't like gays AND Jews then... on 19:49 - Apr 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Criticising Israel is verboten.

There's no problem with criticising Israel. There IS an issue when you start to refer to Israel as "the Jews".

By the way, Naz Shah, George Galloway, David Ward all represented Bradford. Sounds a lovely place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024