Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In support of Glassers' recent conversion to conspiracy theory........! 16:58 - Apr 26 with 795 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/emmanuel-clinton-versus-marine-letrump

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

In support of Glassers' recent conversion to conspiracy theory........! on 18:30 - Apr 26 with 748 viewsfactual_blue

'Recent'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In support of Glassers' recent conversion to conspiracy theory........! on 18:51 - Apr 26 with 733 viewsSwansea_Blue

I assume it's largely because I don't understand the tradition politics of global power plays, but I find it odd how the 'new right''s play towards befriending Russia wins votes. Obviously they have no such intention, as seen by how Trump's actions are at odds with his campaigning. But it's obviously a deliberate ploy on both sides of the Atlantic. I don't understand why it's a vote winner.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In support of Glassers' recent conversion to conspiracy theory........! on 18:56 - Apr 26 with 728 viewsBlueBadger

In support of Glassers' recent conversion to conspiracy theory........! on 18:51 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

I assume it's largely because I don't understand the tradition politics of global power plays, but I find it odd how the 'new right''s play towards befriending Russia wins votes. Obviously they have no such intention, as seen by how Trump's actions are at odds with his campaigning. But it's obviously a deliberate ploy on both sides of the Atlantic. I don't understand why it's a vote winner.

Because idiots buy into Putin's 'strong man' actions both at home and abroad. Never mind that he's actively hindering the cause of fighting extremism by not actually targeting ISIS fighters in Syria or having people shipped off to concentration camps on the basis of who's genitals they like to fondle.

Although to be fair, that latter one DOES appeal to a certain type of right-winger(thankfully, few and far between here).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In support of Glassers' recent conversion to conspiracy theory........! on 19:06 - Apr 26 with 720 viewsfooters

Zero Hedge is always good for a laugh. Though I'm not quite sure what sort of laugh it is.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024