Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? 22:43 - Apr 26 with 2461 viewstractordownsouth

... So far I am yet to see any evidence of this.

I understand that the manifestos have not been finalised yet, but it seems May's whole campaign so far has been based around this myth.

Is it lying about not holding a general election?
Is it changing her mind numerous times regarding National insurance?
Is it being too frightened to defend her record in a live TV debate?

Meanwhile 'terrorist sympathiser' and 'security threatening' Corbyn has fought off two years of continued scrutiny from both the media and his colleagues yet is still standing.

I'd be interested to know what she has so far shown, none of the typical Daily Mail and Sun guff.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 23:05 - Apr 26 with 2418 viewsBlueBadger

Neither of them is particularly competent or strong, it's just that one is happy to open his gib and confirm that, whilst the other generally doesn't.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 23:15 - Apr 26 with 2406 viewstractordownsouth

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 23:05 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

Neither of them is particularly competent or strong, it's just that one is happy to open his gib and confirm that, whilst the other generally doesn't.

Corbyn isn't the strongest I'll admit, but it seems laughable that May is almost smearing him and consistently mentioning this when she has probed herself to be incompetent so far.

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 23:17 - Apr 26 with 2402 viewsWeWereZombies

You need to have extraordinarily strong leadership skills to get most of the electorate and her own party as far up the garden path as she has.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 23:29 - Apr 26 with 2373 viewsfactual_blue

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 23:15 - Apr 26 by tractordownsouth

Corbyn isn't the strongest I'll admit, but it seems laughable that May is almost smearing him and consistently mentioning this when she has probed herself to be incompetent so far.

You only have read this website to realise that the tories aren't capable of any rational discussion beyond rather sad whataboutism.

They are, in short, congenitally stupid.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 00:40 - Apr 27 with 2327 viewsSwansea_Blue

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 23:17 - Apr 26 by WeWereZombies

You need to have extraordinarily strong leadership skills to get most of the electorate and her own party as far up the garden path as she has.

Bit early to be talking about that as the electorate haven't yet passed judgement whilst she's been in the hotseat. Now holding the divided factions of her party together isn't a challenge i'd want to face.

I don't think she's strong. She's clever, sneaky, devious, opportunistic, but not strong.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 07:23 - Apr 27 with 2228 viewsNo9

We have to remember that the tory lie machine is one of the strogest publicity tools around.
Not only that they have more politico's outriding than any other party.
There are so many downsides to having another tory government the pressure is likely to increase in the coming days.
Would any other party have been able to supress the electoral fraud as well as the tories?
Wouldn't any other party come under considerable scrutiny as to how local authorities are going to be funded in a couple of years time?
Wouldn't any other party be put under considerable pressue to explain why they continue to cut the numbers of police when crime is rising fast?
Let alone the collapse in public services and the education debacle.

We are (or some of us are) being managed by the tory lie machine
What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 07:24 - Apr 27 with 2225 viewsHerbivore

She's delivering a red, white and blue Brexit. What more do you want?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 07:32 - Apr 27 with 2205 viewsNo9

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 00:40 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

Bit early to be talking about that as the electorate haven't yet passed judgement whilst she's been in the hotseat. Now holding the divided factions of her party together isn't a challenge i'd want to face.

I don't think she's strong. She's clever, sneaky, devious, opportunistic, but not strong.

She also has a very 'shrill' voice at times which make you wonder how close she is to losing it.

But she is a tool of the tory right & she will be there just until they have got a secure majority then she will go & be replaced by a hard line right winger
Login to get fewer ads

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 07:43 - Apr 27 with 2191 viewsBergholtBru

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 07:32 - Apr 27 by No9

She also has a very 'shrill' voice at times which make you wonder how close she is to losing it.

But she is a tool of the tory right & she will be there just until they have got a secure majority then she will go & be replaced by a hard line right winger

All you seem to do is post negative threads putting down the opposition. Why not provide some sensible reasons why I/we should vote labor for a change, bearing in mind that most people who vote/will vote tory don`t actually like them, but see them as "better than the other lot" so to speak???!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:04 - Apr 27 with 2160 viewsWD19

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 23:15 - Apr 26 by tractordownsouth

It's almost as if there is an election campaign on........
What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:25 - Apr 27 with 2141 viewsGlasgowBlue

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 07:32 - Apr 27 by No9

Sexist.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:29 - Apr 27 with 2131 viewsNo9

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 07:43 - Apr 27 by BergholtBru

All you seem to do is post negative threads putting down the opposition. Why not provide some sensible reasons why I/we should vote labor for a change, bearing in mind that most people who vote/will vote tory don`t actually like them, but see them as "better than the other lot" so to speak???!

It bis important to show the tories for what they are even then you would not want to see the wood from the trees would you now?
I can give you many instnaces where as an entrapenuer / SME I have benefitted un der non tory governments but I am sure you would not want to understand so why should I bother?
What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:32 - Apr 27 with 2122 viewsGlasgowBlue

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:29 - Apr 27 by No9

It bis important to show the tories for what they are even then you would not want to see the wood from the trees would you now?
I can give you many instnaces where as an entrapenuer / SME I have benefitted un der non tory governments but I am sure you would not want to understand so why should I bother?

Why did you suddenly break out into French during that last paragraph?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:33 - Apr 27 with 2123 viewshype313

Agree with that, but hasn't Corbyn now ruled out TV debates?

To be honest, I can't stand these TV debates, all too American for me, all about personalities over policies, and essentially who can shout the loudest and make the funniest gag.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:36 - Apr 27 with 2123 viewsBlueBadger

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:33 - Apr 27 by hype313

Agree with that, but hasn't Corbyn now ruled out TV debates?

To be honest, I can't stand these TV debates, all too American for me, all about personalities over policies, and essentially who can shout the loudest and make the funniest gag.

May's probably done Jezza a favour there. He'd stand a good chance of losing a debate against himself.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 8:36]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:44 - Apr 27 with 2100 viewsBergholtBru

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:29 - Apr 27 by No9

You haven`t answered anything except that you have difficulty with long words and that you would be unwise to pursue a career in sales. I`ll stick with "Maggie" May thanks very much!

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:45 - Apr 27 with 2098 viewsNo9

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:44 - Apr 27 by BergholtBru

You haven`t answered anything except that you have difficulty with long words and that you would be unwise to pursue a career in sales. I`ll stick with "Maggie" May thanks very much!

As I thought - Jethro Tull
What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:47 - Apr 27 with 2095 viewstractordownsouth

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 07:43 - Apr 27 by BergholtBru

Similar to the way May has simply slandered Corbyn..

Ok then:
£10 minimum wage
Free School meals, improving productivity
Extra bank holidays, improving productivity and consumer spending
End to 0 hour contracts

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:55 - Apr 27 with 2074 viewsfactual_blue

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:36 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

May's probably done Jezza a favour there. He'd stand a good chance of losing a debate against himself.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 8:36]

He'd see off glassers though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:57 - Apr 27 with 2069 viewshype313

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:55 - Apr 27 by factual_blue

He'd see off glassers though.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:59 - Apr 27 with 2061 viewsBergholtBru

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:45 - Apr 27 by No9

As I thought - Jethro Tull

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jethro_Tull_(agriculturist)

Ah you`ve heard of him! And there`s me thinking you were "Thick as a Brick".

You are obviously unable to provide any positive reasons why I should consider voting for JC and you seem to revert to throwing masked insults about when you cannot answer a simple question.
One last time "Why should I vote labour"?

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 09:01 - Apr 27 with 2057 viewsBergholtBru

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 08:59 - Apr 27 by BergholtBru

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jethro_Tull_(agriculturist)

Ah you`ve heard of him! And there`s me thinking you were "Thick as a Brick".

You are obviously unable to provide any positive reasons why I should consider voting for JC and you seem to revert to throwing masked insults about when you cannot answer a simple question.
One last time "Why should I vote labour"?

I posted this before I got your PM, which I will digest shortly.

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 09:13 - Apr 27 with 2045 viewsNo9

What 'strong leadership' has Theresa May shown?? on 09:01 - Apr 27 by BergholtBru

I posted this before I got your PM, which I will digest shortly.

Maybe you are much younger than I
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024