Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear Jeremy 11:37 - Apr 27 with 11496 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:15 - Apr 27 with 2997 viewsgiant_stow

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:09 - Apr 27 by monytowbray

There is no reason to vote conservative unless...

you gonna pay for that one!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:16 - Apr 27 with 2991 viewsCoastalblue

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:13 - Apr 27 by monytowbray

He he was voted in he'd suddenly be surrounded by supportice back benchers taking back every word and Blairites pretending he was always their man.

and is that what we want from our Government? People with no standards or not willing to stand up for their values?

If so we may as well stick with what we have, at least they make a pretence of functioning.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:16 - Apr 27 with 2990 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:15 - Apr 27 by giant_stow

you gonna pay for that one!

Well, Glassers spends most his time here telling us all how unrealistic it is to vote for anyone but the Tories, but when someone openly asks for reasons to actually vote Tory he goes quiet.

Hmmm.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:17 - Apr 27 with 2986 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:16 - Apr 27 by Coastalblue

and is that what we want from our Government? People with no standards or not willing to stand up for their values?

If so we may as well stick with what we have, at least they make a pretence of functioning.

I'm sure Corbyn would tell them all to p1ss off.

Is this how desperate we are to deny Corbyn now? All politicians are self serving backstabbers but I'd rather have a government full of them than a government with at least one honest politician leading them all?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 17:18]

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 2961 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:16 - Apr 27 by monytowbray

Well, Glassers spends most his time here telling us all how unrealistic it is to vote for anyone but the Tories, but when someone openly asks for reasons to actually vote Tory he goes quiet.

Hmmm.

Christ. Don't you even bother reading the replies to your own threads.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/404164/3593815/question-for-the-twtd-tories-here./#p

It's not my place to tell people to vote Tory. I would rather people just voted rather than staying at home then spending the next five years moaning like old women.

And can you post a link where I have said it is unrealistic to vote for anyone other than the Tories. Put up or shut up.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 17:24]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:24 - Apr 27 with 2959 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:23 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

Christ. Don't you even bother reading the replies to your own threads.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/404164/3593815/question-for-the-twtd-tories-here./#p

It's not my place to tell people to vote Tory. I would rather people just voted rather than staying at home then spending the next five years moaning like old women.

And can you post a link where I have said it is unrealistic to vote for anyone other than the Tories. Put up or shut up.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 17:24]

I did read that reply. For someone who doesn't want to tell people how to vote, you sure spend a lot of time arguing with people about who they are voting for and why. Hmmmm.

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:25 - Apr 27 with 2951 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:24 - Apr 27 by monytowbray

I did read that reply. For someone who doesn't want to tell people how to vote, you sure spend a lot of time arguing with people about who they are voting for and why. Hmmmm.

Have you got some sort of affliction that makes you say hmmm at the end of each conversation?

I debate with people. I don't tell them who they should vote for. Never have. Never will.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:28 - Apr 27 with 2946 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:25 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

Have you got some sort of affliction that makes you say hmmm at the end of each conversation?

I debate with people. I don't tell them who they should vote for. Never have. Never will.

i didn't ask you to tell me who to vote for, I asked you to give reasons why I (or anyone) would consider voting Conservative.

If you can spend all your time here persuading people not to vote for someone, but can't do the opposite for the party you support, that makes you a bit of a hypocrite.

Really I think deep down the Tory party is the party for selfishness, but you don't care.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:48 - Apr 27 with 2920 viewsimsureazzure

Oh dear Jeremy on 17:28 - Apr 27 by monytowbray

i didn't ask you to tell me who to vote for, I asked you to give reasons why I (or anyone) would consider voting Conservative.

If you can spend all your time here persuading people not to vote for someone, but can't do the opposite for the party you support, that makes you a bit of a hypocrite.

Really I think deep down the Tory party is the party for selfishness, but you don't care.

"the Tory party is the party for selfishness"

So a vote for Corbyn is not a vote for want you want?
Oh dear Jeremy on 18:50 - Apr 27 with 2887 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

That sums up the subtle nuanced thinking of your average labour voter. Well done
Oh dear Jeremy on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 2868 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh dear Jeremy on 18:50 - Apr 27 by FrowsyArmLarry

That sums up the subtle nuanced thinking of your average labour voter. Well done

Unfortunately there isn't the option to be poor and still not care about other people. Mind you the only thing worse than a Tory is a working class Tory, so perhaps they're best ignored !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh dear Jeremy on 00:24 - Apr 28 with 2808 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

says the skateboarding, vegetarian, antifa, anarchist sjw...dear god

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Oh dear Jeremy on 00:32 - Apr 28 with 2803 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear Jeremy on 00:24 - Apr 28 by Jonnosdreadlocks

says the skateboarding, vegetarian, antifa, anarchist sjw...dear god

Weren't you crying about being called things to shut down debate last week? Still waiting on that evidence of me calling anyone racist without just cause. It's okay, I can wait.

PS. I'm vegan, not vegetarian. I'm not a member or even remotely active im AntiFA. You can at least get it right if you want to reduce discussion to attempting to ridicule me.

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear Jeremy on 00:34 - Apr 28 with 2802 viewsmonytowbray

Prior to this election I've never even considered voting Labour.

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear Jeremy on 01:07 - Apr 28 with 2785 viewsSwansea_Blue

That hints at a bigger picture that has an element of truth to it. Not at the personal level, but the Tory position is one that (a) tackles issues first most from a financial perspective, largely irrespective of other consequences, and (b) encourages personal opportunism.

Some people benefit, but if you're not able to for whatever reason you're stuffed and that picture is how those people view the Tories. Similarly, other things that aren't easily valued (e.g. environment/biodiversity) aren't supported either.

Governments need empathy imo, and that tends to be thin on the ground from the Tories. Conversely Corbyn seems to go too much the other way with his sYmpathetic PM questions from Doris or whoever - gives the impression he can't strp back and manage the bigger issue.

There's a happy medium somewhere in the middle, but nobody is claiming it yet to my satisfaction.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh dear Jeremy on 07:10 - Apr 28 with 2765 viewsimsureazzure

Oh dear Jeremy on 19:07 - Apr 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Unfortunately there isn't the option to be poor and still not care about other people. Mind you the only thing worse than a Tory is a working class Tory, so perhaps they're best ignored !

The current labour party has no interest in the skilled aspirational working class, who should they vote for?

The current labour party are pandering to the vote of the whinger, the constant moaner, the unhappy with the world and everything else inbetween voter.
Oh dear Jeremy on 07:18 - Apr 28 with 2761 viewsBergholtBru

Oh dear Jeremy on 07:10 - Apr 28 by imsureazzure

The current labour party has no interest in the skilled aspirational working class, who should they vote for?

The current labour party are pandering to the vote of the whinger, the constant moaner, the unhappy with the world and everything else inbetween voter.

They are more interested in Palestine than Peckham!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Oh dear Jeremy on 07:30 - Apr 28 with 2748 viewsBenters

Oh dear Jeremy on 07:18 - Apr 28 by BergholtBru

This

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Oh dear Jeremy on 08:46 - Apr 28 with 2701 viewsStokieBlue

Oh dear Jeremy on 12:37 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

Genuinely makes me like him more. He actually cares about the people there and they aren't just a prop for a propaganda advert.

Too honest and too principled to be a success at the top end of politics. Too many working people on lower incomes have fallen for the BS. They can't vote for Corbyn but most can't explain why.

When Corbyn is replaced by someone we know is Labour because he's the one wearing the red tie and all of the two party cheerleaders on here are happy I might not bother voting.

I do agree he has his views and he stands by them, but too honest?

Has everyone forgotten about Traingate already? That was nothing but a total lie orchestrated to make a political point which matched with his views when the facts didn't.

Do you consider that honest?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oh dear Jeremy on 08:56 - Apr 28 with 2683 viewsGeoffSentence

Oh dear Jeremy on 07:18 - Apr 28 by BergholtBru

And more interested in Peckham than Wenham.

Is it just me or does the Labour party only seem interested in the big cities and not rural areas like the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury golden triangle?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Oh dear Jeremy on 09:07 - Apr 28 with 2670 viewsBergholtBru

Oh dear Jeremy on 08:56 - Apr 28 by GeoffSentence

Is it just me or does the Labour party only seem interested in the big cities and not rural areas like the Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury golden triangle?

The labour party`s hatred for the countryside and it`s residents is legendary. Hence the hunting ban. Do you really think they give a t@ss for the poor fox??

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Oh dear Jeremy on 09:16 - Apr 28 with 2655 viewsBenters

Oh dear Jeremy on 08:56 - Apr 28 by GeoffSentence

That is a big triangle .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Oh dear Jeremy on 09:19 - Apr 28 with 2650 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear Jeremy on 09:07 - Apr 28 by BergholtBru

The labour party`s hatred for the countryside and it`s residents is legendary. Hence the hunting ban. Do you really think they give a t@ss for the poor fox??

If all else fails, make something up I guess...

"YouGov research from earlier this year found that 51% of British people support the ban, while 33% are opposed. A new analysis of responses from 95,400 individuals across 12 UK regions contained within the YouGov Cube — our connected data vault of over 120,000 different data points - reveals that every region tends to support the ban, and in 11 out of 12 regions support outnumbers opposition by at least 14%."

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear Jeremy on 09:20 - Apr 28 with 2649 viewsmonytowbray

Oh dear Jeremy on 07:10 - Apr 28 by imsureazzure

Other than things you made up in your head, what evidence do you base this on?

TWTD never forgets…

Oh dear Jeremy on 09:26 - Apr 28 with 2635 viewsGeoffSentence

Oh dear Jeremy on 09:16 - Apr 28 by Benters

That is a big triangle .

Big and golden

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024