Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sp nothing confirmed by the club regarding futures of our captain & manager 13:06 - Apr 27 with 668 viewsReuser_is_God

Before the final home game?

I'm not bothered about Mick but I'd like to see Chambers get a nice send off if he is to leave.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sp nothing confirmed by the club regarding futures of our captain & manager on 13:08 - Apr 27 with 651 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chambers not getting a contract as of yet is a disgrace

EVANS OUT!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Sp nothing confirmed by the club regarding futures of our captain & manager on 13:08 - Apr 27 with 650 viewsKieran_Knows

You've clearly not kept up to date with the forum have you. Mick was sacked yesterday (according to Flashblue).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sp nothing confirmed by the club regarding futures of our captain & manager on 13:08 - Apr 27 with 646 viewshoppy

Flashblue might be able to advise when we should hear something.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sp nothing confirmed by the club regarding futures of our captain & manager on 13:09 - Apr 27 with 634 viewsPJH

Sp nothing confirmed by the club regarding futures of our captain & manager on 13:08 - Apr 27 by Kieran_Knows

You've clearly not kept up to date with the forum have you. Mick was sacked yesterday (according to Flashblue).

and last week and the week before and last October.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024