Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking of remote islands this is blooming hilarious. 17:07 - Apr 27 with 1001 viewsLord_Lucan

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/mar/23/eden-reality-show-contestan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Talking of remote islands this is blooming hilarious. on 17:14 - Apr 27 with 980 viewsCoastalblue

Priceless

Wasn't something like that done for Y2K?

(can't spell millenium you see)

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Talking of remote islands this is blooming hilarious. on 20:28 - Apr 27 with 927 viewsGeoffSentence

Talking of remote islands this is blooming hilarious. on 17:14 - Apr 27 by Coastalblue

Priceless

Wasn't something like that done for Y2K?

(can't spell millenium you see)

The BBC did something like this on the Island of Taransay, I think it was back in the 90s and called Castaway. Ben Fogle is the by product of it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Talking of remote islands this is blooming hilarious. on 10:50 - Apr 28 with 834 viewsjontysnut

Talking of remote islands this is blooming hilarious. on 20:28 - Apr 27 by GeoffSentence

The BBC did something like this on the Island of Taransay, I think it was back in the 90s and called Castaway. Ben Fogle is the by product of it.

I can remember James Hogg spending 14 days on a remote Scotttish Island on Nationwide in the mid 1970s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024