Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? 17:08 - Apr 27 with 1642 viewsIllinoisblue

what is he thinking? http://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog/item/making-a-joey-out-of-barton

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 17:10 - Apr 27 with 1609 viewsJ2BLUE

How the hell did you discover this? Why would anyone, ANYONE, go to his website to hear his smug BS?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 17:11 - Apr 27 with 1607 viewsSteve_M

I'm not sure but it's about 80% Partridge, especially the 'How dare the police investigate my friends part'.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 17:50 - Apr 27 with 1518 viewsIllinoisblue

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 17:10 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

How the hell did you discover this? Why would anyone, ANYONE, go to his website to hear his smug BS?

He was plugging it on twitter where I follow him. I know, I know.

62 - 78 - 81

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 17:50 - Apr 27 with 1513 viewsIllinoisblue

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 17:11 - Apr 27 by Steve_M

I'm not sure but it's about 80% Partridge, especially the 'How dare the police investigate my friends part'.

He is almost beyond parody.

62 - 78 - 81

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 18:03 - Apr 27 with 1484 viewsMullet

That is fooking spectacular. He can't decide if he wants to deliver his un PC witterings like he's on radio 4 or Danny Dyer.

Does he also refer to himself in the third person intentionally or am I being overly sensitive to the deckchair-o-meter reading of that?

The bit about JB being an alcoholic and gambling being his release is enough to dislocate your shoulders through cringing.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 18:18 - Apr 27 with 1447 viewsIllinoisblue

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 18:03 - Apr 27 by Mullet

That is fooking spectacular. He can't decide if he wants to deliver his un PC witterings like he's on radio 4 or Danny Dyer.

Does he also refer to himself in the third person intentionally or am I being overly sensitive to the deckchair-o-meter reading of that?

The bit about JB being an alcoholic and gambling being his release is enough to dislocate your shoulders through cringing.

it reads as Richard Madeley crossed with Partridge with a hint of Lovejoy. And yes, the bit about "Keys and Gray" on the radio made me want to hurl.

62 - 78 - 81

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 19:54 - Apr 27 with 1294 viewsGeoffSentence

This is Richard "smash her back doors in" Keys isn't it, so yes he probably has gone the full deacon here.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 20:14 - Apr 27 with 1252 viewsMJallday

Has Richard Keys gone full deacon here? on 19:54 - Apr 27 by GeoffSentence

This is Richard "smash her back doors in" Keys isn't it, so yes he probably has gone the full deacon here.

full deacon? i think he's lost all sence of reality

full Paz if you will.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 20:15]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024