Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... 08:26 - Apr 28 with 2405 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....what a bl00dy, blo0dy fool.....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/28/donald-trump-warns-of-major-majo

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:35 - Apr 28 with 2371 viewsSteve_M

Echoes of Catch 22?

(not an original thought but can't remember who mentioned Catch 22 on twitter).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:38 - Apr 28 with 2357 viewsStokieBlue

Did you read your own article?

In the first paragraph it says he said a war is possible but he prefers a diplomatic solution:

"Donald Trump has said that a “major conflict” was possible with North Korea though he would prefer to solve the standoff over the country’s nuclear and missile programme through diplomacy."

I would say from a politican that a very honest statement, clear and unambiguous. It gets even clearer about how they are waiting for NK to come to the table the further you read.

So really a popularist post attempting to get a few uppies.

SB
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 8:39]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:44 - Apr 28 with 2335 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:38 - Apr 28 by StokieBlue

Did you read your own article?

In the first paragraph it says he said a war is possible but he prefers a diplomatic solution:

"Donald Trump has said that a “major conflict” was possible with North Korea though he would prefer to solve the standoff over the country’s nuclear and missile programme through diplomacy."

I would say from a politican that a very honest statement, clear and unambiguous. It gets even clearer about how they are waiting for NK to come to the table the further you read.

So really a popularist post attempting to get a few uppies.

SB
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 8:39]

No, a post to illustrate his child-like habit of repeating, repeating himself......have you checked my posts in relation to looking for 'uppies'.....!? (pot, kettle and all that )

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:47 - Apr 28 with 2323 viewsTownly

So you advocate giving North Korea a free hand in achieving full nuclear capability which would threaten the world then?

After all it's not as if the fat boy is not the only world leader who has repeatedly threatened, as a means of expansion and without provocation to use whatever nuclear capabilities he already possesses is he?
Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:49 - Apr 28 with 2322 viewsStokieBlue

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:44 - Apr 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

No, a post to illustrate his child-like habit of repeating, repeating himself......have you checked my posts in relation to looking for 'uppies'.....!? (pot, kettle and all that )

No it wasn't, it was a post about him allegedly wanting a big war with NK.

You could have picked any other article or topic to make the point you are claiming. I don't think Trump is suitable for the office he holds but lets at least convey things correctly, wouldn't want to have fake news allegations flying around.

SB

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:50 - Apr 28 with 2313 viewsGeoffSentence

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:44 - Apr 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

The repetition is a rhetorical device. It is a rhetorical device, just a matter of rhetoric folks.
It is a technique used throughout history by all the best speakers, the greatest speakers in history use this rhetorical device,the best speakers use it.

For some reason people like speeches where points are repeated. Three times is the magic number.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:52 - Apr 28 with 2300 viewsjeera

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:49 - Apr 28 by StokieBlue

You could have picked any other article or topic to make the point you are claiming. I don't think Trump is suitable for the office he holds but lets at least convey things correctly, wouldn't want to have fake news allegations flying around.

SB

In the OP's defence I took it as a referral to Trump's usual use of language:

"There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely,” Trump told Reuters."

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:56 - Apr 28 with 2283 viewsblue_oyster

Good news for the Blairites, they love wars.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 09:23 - Apr 28 with 2218 viewsStokieBlue

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:52 - Apr 28 by jeera

In the OP's defence I took it as a referral to Trump's usual use of language:

"There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely,” Trump told Reuters."

Fair enough, I guess we saw different things in the same post, often happens.

He did mention war in the title though.

SB

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 10:26 - Apr 28 with 2151 viewslowhouseblue

you do see everything in very literal, black and white terms. nuance is clearly not your friend.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 16:07 - Apr 28 with 2029 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 10:26 - Apr 28 by lowhouseblue

you do see everything in very literal, black and white terms. nuance is clearly not your friend.

Chuffing hell back from work to find a personality assessment through the medium of an Internet forum.......fwiw I think I've got oppositional defiance disorder, do you know of any good tablets ?

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 16:10 - Apr 28 with 2014 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 08:49 - Apr 28 by StokieBlue

SB

The clue was in "biggy,biggy, bomby, bomby" and "blo0dy, blo0dy" but perhaps I was just showing off my oratory genius !!

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 16:13 - Apr 28 with 2009 viewsjeera

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 16:07 - Apr 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Chuffing hell back from work to find a personality assessment through the medium of an Internet forum.......fwiw I think I've got oppositional defiance disorder, do you know of any good tablets ?

I wouldn't recommend the Amazon Fire.

Mine keeps playing up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 1970 viewslowhouseblue

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 16:07 - Apr 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

so then you have something in common with corbyn - he's been suffering from opposition deficiency disorder for the past two years.

ba boom tish.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 17:17 - Apr 28 with 1928 viewsWD19

Here's a good tablet for you. It must be good because it was bloody expensive.

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 18:29 - Apr 28 with 1868 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Will it be a biggy, biggy, bomby, bomby war..... on 16:46 - Apr 28 by lowhouseblue

so then you have something in common with corbyn - he's been suffering from opposition deficiency disorder for the past two years.

ba boom tish.

His is one word different to mine then......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024