Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raheem Sterling - Manchester Derby edition 08:59 - Apr 28 with 827 viewsartsbossbeard

Dribble dribble dribble run into opponent.

Dribble dribble dribble fall over.

Dribble dribble dribble into touch

England's most expensive player.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Raheem Sterling - Manchester Derby edition on 09:03 - Apr 28 with 819 viewspoppiesman

His only worthwhile run was when he was subbed.
Raheem Sterling - Manchester Derby edition on 11:05 - Apr 28 with 725 viewsArnieM

...and most overrated, ( by himself)

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Raheem Sterling - Manchester Derby edition on 11:07 - Apr 28 with 718 viewschicoazul

He stil blows hot and cold but whenever I see him I think he is excellent. Once he gets a good Manager who can train some sense into him he will be a worldie.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Raheem Sterling - Manchester Derby edition on 11:13 - Apr 28 with 710 viewsClausThomsen

He'll score one ridiculously good goal in his career and that will be that.

He's like a rich man's Rod Wallace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024